New Seat

• Discuss New Seat in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; What is a good seat? my seat is as hard as a rock and i would like a new one. what's a comfortable, comfy seat? ...
theboss7

theboss7

New Seat post #1
What is a good seat? my seat is as hard as a rock and i would like a new one. what's a comfortable, comfy seat?

Levimoody

Levimoody

New Seat post #2
Shadow Crow seat. Awesome seat. Comfy and near impossible to rip... has a killer picture on it to!

the ace of spade

the ace of spade

New Seat post #3
you use your seat? hmm... well my fbm pivitol isnt too bad for the small amount of time i sit on it

misterbryan

misterbryan

New Seat post #4
i need a new seat.

the animal seats are pretty puffy and soft.

M

mickeyjim

New Seat post #5
Federal SL Seat , just got one and loving it XD

J

johnny homeless

New Seat post #6

(i actually can't believe they still make these)

DAN1991

DAN1991

New Seat post #8

or

L

lukassz

New Seat post #9
Jesus its a seat! You want advice on what kind of seat clamp to order as well? Maybe what kind of axle nuts? Get one that you think will go with your bike...

bmx4lyfe28

bmx4lyfe28

New Seat post #10
the fbm one w/ rails is a sexy seat runs perfect and im just startin to get small rips in it after a year off street and i got it used from a friend

Letsridebikes

Letsridebikes

New Seat post #11
fat capital is sexy.

theboss7

theboss7

New Seat post #12
Jesus its a seat! You want advice on what kind of seat clamp to order as well? Maybe what kind of axle nuts? Get one that you think will go with your bike...

no need to be an asshole. I actually ride from spot to spot so i would like to sit down when i go down hills. so chill out.

JohnW

JohnW

New Seat post #13
Animal seats are nice. Just don't get the strip, the vynil tears too easily. The stitch in black would be your best bet as the white ones get dirty really easy too.

theboss7

theboss7

New Seat post #14
how about the odsyssey senior 2 seat?

New Topics