NEW RIDER HOOK UP SITE!!!!!

L

leon_luxton

NEW RIDER HOOK UP SITE!!!!! post #1
hey all,there is a new site up that was created by adam from pedalbmx.com.the site is www.ukflatland.com
go check it out
its a site that lets you type in the area you live and it then shows all the riders in your area so so you get a new riddin buddy.you can also put your profile up so ppl can see that your in the area and they can then contact you by email,its a great idea,thanks adam.also can ya put this site in ya links plz.thanks.leon luxton[:cool:]
PS..want more info or have problems PM or email me at flatlanderuk2003@yahoo.co.uk,hope ya like the site!!!!!!

L

leon_luxton

NEW RIDER HOOK UP SITE!!!!! post #2
ALSO post ya views on this site.plz go on iy,the more riders the BETTER,thanks

D

distorted

NEW RIDER HOOK UP SITE!!!!! post #3
Hey im lovin the site, all signed up, GR8 conecpt, do you habve a 88 x 31 button i could link you with? or would u sooner i used the box?

Kirk

Http://distortedunion.tk

E

evanc

NEW RIDER HOOK UP SITE!!!!! post #4
^^ I don't like either of you.

EDIT: whatever happened to just going out and riding? Why the hell would anyone need a bmx-ified dating service?

L

leon_luxton

NEW RIDER HOOK UP SITE!!!!! post #5
evac,it aint a bloody dating serivce,its a site were you can find out were in the world they are,cos........like me............flatlanders get bored ridin alone EVERY DAY so they trie to find some1 to ride wid and this is it,so if ya dont like it,dont go on it.thankx.
leon luxton 8O

E

evanc

NEW RIDER HOOK UP SITE!!!!! post #6
If you get on your bike and go out and ride, you'll find people. Jackass.

L

leon_luxton

NEW RIDER HOOK UP SITE!!!!! post #7
LOL,no1 at all ride flatland around here apart from me and effraim,effraim is a pro and has been ridin flat all around portsmouth for about 18yrs now so i think he would know if ther were any other flatlanders around this area.
leon luxton 8O

New Topics