new ride (switchy)

• Discuss new ride (switchy) in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; What's up all. I'm just curious as to what a good street bike would be. Currently I just ride trail/dirt on a Free Agent Hellcat, and due to me... ...
  • Tags bike dirt street street bike
H

Hy8s

new ride (switchy) post #1
What's up all. I'm just curious as to what a good street bike would be. Currently I just ride trail/dirt on a Free Agent Hellcat, and due to me moving into Seattle next year I'll be doing a lot more street riding. So any suggestions?

R

rocket

new ride (switchy) post #2
how much do you wanna spend?

if money isnt an issue...check out the DK four pack....or for little less the DK six pack.

Eastern Jane is good too.

O

oibmxpunx

new ride (switchy) post #3
u can make any bike a good street bike

F

federal_rider12

new ride (switchy) post #4
dirt and street frames are the same you have a few frames that are made more for street or dirt but still they can be used for both your frame will be fine unless you actually want to spend the money to get a new one which i notice dans had a sale on federals up to 50% off i ride federal and its great but if you really want to buy a new one just go around check out bike shops or mailorders

H

Hy8s

new ride (switchy) post #5
^^

alright, thx guys. I'll jus mess with what I got, the only thing i was really worried about was the weight. The hellcat is the heaviest bike I've ever owned.

F

federal_rider12

new ride (switchy) post #6
understandable just start replacing parts to some lighter ones that are really good

M

Mr_Shrapnel

new ride (switchy) post #7
yeah just keep your hellcat, and wack some pegs on it if you have a 14mm rear axle (if you want offcourse) there is not need to buy a new bike just because you are going to do a couple of sets and things.

New Topics