new rear wheel

• Discuss new rear wheel in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I just got my new custom rear cassette wheel in the mail today an dits sweet! it is made of, -Odyssey Hazard Cassette (red, 48H) -Primo Hula Hoop... ...
  • Tags bike
X

XIII

new rear wheel post #1
I just got my new custom rear cassette wheel in the mail today an dits sweet! it is made of,

-Odyssey Hazard Cassette (red, 48H)

-Primo Hula Hoop rim (chrome, 48H)

-stainless steel spokes (black, 14g)

-alloy nipples (red, 14g)

what do you all think?

i will take a pic tonight and try to post it (if you would like to help me, that would be greatly appreciated)

I

infantry43RIDER

new rear wheel post #2
sounds awesome dude.

get that pic up here i would love to see it.

RuLe

RuLe

new rear wheel post #3
yea me too i would like to see it. get a pic without it installed and with it installed on your bike

S

sentaafEQpovar

new rear wheel post #4
whats 14g?

RuLe

RuLe

new rear wheel post #5
i dotn no but i dont no why he added stainless steel spokes and allow nipples. All rims u buy seprately that are good always come with those. unless u customized a whole wheel with titaimum spokes and allow nipples and titamium alex and stuff.

I

infantry43RIDER

new rear wheel post #6
no...rims do not always come with stainless spokes and alloy nipples...most rims come with brass nipples.

14g is the like thickness of the spokes...14g being pretty much normal and then you can get like 13 and 12 which are thicker.

RuLe

RuLe

new rear wheel post #7
heavyer and stronger. i want butter cup or whatever their called LMAO

F

federal_rider12

new rear wheel post #8
yeah gotta see that wheel and 14g is a measurement for steel and i think it is a measurement in thickness considerin that 14g is the standard gauge for wheels the u move into 13g which is slightly thicker and heavier then 12g the thickest and heaviest(that is so far maybe theyll make bigger?!?!?) they also make double butted 14g which is 14g on the ends and 15g in the center(for racin bikes)

X

XIII

new rear wheel post #9
here it is (excuse the quality, I did it at night. i will get better ones soon)

i even made wallpaper for it but freewebs is being ***...nayone wanna help me out with getting the wallpaper on here?

I

infantry43RIDER

new rear wheel post #10
that looks super nice man.

D

Devourment 138

new rear wheel post #11
sweet!!!! I like the red nipples, and the red hub....I just got my back wheel today like 45min. ago....not as sweet but it will work......

alex supra e 48 rim black...(anodized :evil: ) I have a black chrome alex supra e for the front I'm gonna switch to the back though

quando sealed cartridge hub black....

spokes black....

nipples black......

i wanted the primo cassette but I'm gonna save that for the next bike I build later this spring..

by the way, what did that wheel cost ya?

I

infantry43RIDER

new rear wheel post #12
devo your wheel looks nice as well.

E

EPMD

new rear wheel post #13
Wish i had a nice shiney wheel :cry:

X

XIII

new rear wheel post #14
lol...i wish it didnt cost as much as it did...about $170 after shipping...but I CAN'T RIDE!...i just ordered my sprocket from Albe's...i hope to get it tomorrow or saturday because i live in northwest ohio so its only like 1 hr away! but i am going to be gone all weekend so i cant put it on till Sunday night then i have skool all week

i ordered a Tree 33T in black i am going to try 12T and 13T cogs to see what i like better :D

RuLe

RuLe

new rear wheel post #15
with 33 sproket do 12 cog

D

Devourment 138

new rear wheel post #16
XIII said:
lol...i wish it didnt cost as much as it did...about $170 after shipping...but I CAN'T RIDE!...i just ordered my sprocket from Albe's...i hope to get it tomorrow or saturday because i live in northwest ohio so its only like 1 hr away!
I live in the Cincinatti area 8O ....you ever go to Woodville skatepark, up in Toledo?

X

XIII

new rear wheel post #17
i know...for a normal gear ratio, but I do a lot of trails and I just want to try a lower gearto see how it feels, but yes...i will probably use the 12T cog

p.s. i have some new and better pics coming in a little bit, with a flash and better quality. 8)

yeah...i go to woodville...I live in Toledo...Woodville is nice...have you ever been to The Flow? in Reynoldsberg/Pickerington right be Columbus? also a nice place :D ...next time u come to toledo, tell me (like send me a Private Message or sumthin...there are some awesome trails by my house the "Ninja Trails"...my faverite place here...lol...i like Dirt.

RuLe

RuLe

new rear wheel post #18
the best pics are taken in the outside light and no flash

X

XIII

new rear wheel post #19
iknow... but its dark out and i was gone while it was lite and i had homework...i will try tomorrow

O

oibmxpunx

new rear wheel post #20
XIII said:
I just got my new custom rear cassette wheel in the mail today an dits sweet! it is made of,

-Odyssey Hazard Cassette (red, 48H)

-Primo Hula Hoop rim (chrome, 48H)

-stainless steel spokes (black, 14g)

-alloy nipples (red, 14g)

what do you all think?

i will take a pic tonight and try to post it (if you would like to help me, that would be greatly appreciated)
i have the pritty much the same wheel only i have a 7k rim same colors and every think nice man

do u have a 11t driver to?

New Topics