[News] new profile hubs

• Discuss new profile hubs in the BMX News forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Yea so, new profile hubs in rasta and mint.they are really nice. Tthe rasta hubs should be out by next week and the mint should be a color for next... ...
dakotaridesbikes

dakotaridesbikes

new profile hubs post #1
Yea so, new profile hubs in rasta and mint.they are really nice. Tthe rasta hubs should be out by next week and the mint should be a color for next year.
sorry if its a re-post.

There are a few technical changes that they are going to make for the hubs for next year as well. It's really nothing dramatic, but they have changed the pawls, improved the shape of the pawl pockets on drivers for better spring response, and gone to 1/8" teeth on all of our 9 tooth drivers.

These changes for sure aren't terribly exciting, but other than completely redesign the hubshell. Profile has never been the kind of company that redesigns a perfectly good part just for the sake of having new product. they have been making there Race Cranks from the same basic design for about 15 years now. People still buy a lot of them.

Patrickk

Patrickk

new profile hubs post #2
the mint one is really nice...
both are kind of hard to fit into any color scheme really...

T

Trimix

new profile hubs post #3
I like 'em both!

Arch Enemy

Arch Enemy

new profile hubs post #4
Goes great with the rasta stem

lalo pro

lalo pro

new profile hubs post #5
yeah, there's no need to make changes on a perfect hub, cause that what this hub is

JohnW

JohnW

new profile hubs post #6
Better than the confetti hubs at least...

Who seriously has a rasta color scheme anymore? I'd rather see them put a helicoil in the race axles and use 3/8"x24tpi bolts instead...

T

t1jay

new profile hubs post #7
the rasta one is beutiful.

Tyler Ciervo

Tyler Ciervo

new profile hubs post #8
rasta is lookin awesome.

IB Street

IB Street

new profile hubs post #9
Rasta looks fun and flashy mint looks cool and smooth. Thanks for posting.

M

marks86

new profile hubs post #10
I would do anything for that rasta hub

JohnW

JohnW

new profile hubs post #11
I would do anything for that rasta hub
You could make a better looking rasta hub with spraypaint and masking tape. Get some of that clear metallic paint in red, yellow, and green. Paint the shell metallic silver, then mask parts off and paint each section separately. It'd probably look better as the lines between the colors on that hub aren't even...

W

west aus rider

new profile hubs post #12
rasta hub looks sweet i think

T

troy

new profile hubs post #13
You could make a better looking rasta hub with spraypaint and masking tape. Get some of that clear metallic paint in red, yellow, and green. Paint the shell metallic silver, then mask parts off and paint each section separately. It'd probably look better as the lines between the colors on that hub aren't even...

Im pretty sure they were meant to be that way..

JohnW

JohnW

new profile hubs post #14
CodyPrince

CodyPrince

new profile hubs post #16
some pro has got to do a rasta bike. demo pedals profiel hubs fit stem and all that shit

Q

Quen

new profile hubs post #17
all the stoners are going to be all over that rasta hub. profile shouldn't prey on the poor bank keeping skills of stoners, it's just wrong, like punching babies... the mint one is nice though.

Stephen G

Stephen G

new profile hubs post #18
The mint one is nice.
Rasta is totally overdone in bmx.

J

Jak

new profile hubs post #19
nbow i want a rasta stem and those rasta hubs! wooow!

monkeysan

monkeysan

new profile hubs post #20
the "mint" looks more like olive IMO

New Topics