new premium products website post #1
I

infantry43RIDER

new premium products website post #2
eh alright...but its haro.

X

XIII

new premium products website post #3
lol...i kno but they have some nice parts tho (besides being Haro related)

R

Ride4life

new premium products website post #4
This new premium stuff is thought up and designed by the premium flow team which consist of Joe Riely,Josh Harrington,Matt Willams,and Matt Colisch all these parts are awsome I run nothing but premium parts on my bike and they are some of the best parts I have ever have.In the begining I was skeptical about it then I started buying some of the parts.And now I will never go back.

E

evanc

new premium products website post #5
^^ Hahahahahaah....

N

NewYork

new premium products website post #6
i hate premium and haro

R

Ride4life

new premium products website post #7
^Why?^

I

infantry43RIDER

new premium products website post #8
R

Ride4life

new premium products website post #9
Because there is no doubt in my mind that this kid has never run a premium part in his life and has no idea about the quality and all he is hating it for is because its related to haro.If Premium wasnt related to haro all you guys would be running their stuff.Because they have some of the most inovative light strong products I have ever had on a bike.Ive been riding for 10 years and have watched haro get better and better as the years pass and now they are the best in my opinion and if you dont like it tuff.

I

infantry43RIDER

new premium products website post #10
i infact did have a pair of premium cranks before i switched over to my profiles...did not like them one bit...didn't like the way they felt or rode and they cracked by the pedal boss on the right side crank...so i DID have experience myself with one product...didnt' like it therefore i am allowed to mention that i um dont' like it..
also as an addition to this...my friend ran a street chainwheel from premium and teeth flew off on one sprocket bash attempt...
conclusion = premium not good.

New Topics