new pics of my bikeand pedal guard

• Discuss new pics of my bikeand pedal guard in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [img]http://www.mypagesonline.com/punkz/DSCF0055.JPG[/img] [img]http://www.mypagesonline.com/punkz/DSCF0056.JPG[/img]... ...
  • Tags bike
O

oibmxpunx

new pics of my bikeand pedal guard post #1

pedal guard (bottem)

pedal guard (top)

F

fitbiker

new pics of my bikeand pedal guard post #2
look really cool, how' d you make the guard?

S

sandmriderbmx

new pics of my bikeand pedal guard post #3
thts cool, i should do tht, i dunno what id put on there though

fitvanhoman666

fitvanhoman666

new pics of my bikeand pedal guard post #5
nice frame.....fit all the way :)

ak_freebird

ak_freebird

new pics of my bikeand pedal guard post #7
Sweet bike and love the "custom" pedal guard. Is that a Fit bike?

I

infantry43RIDER

new pics of my bikeand pedal guard post #8
haha that bike is awesome.

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

new pics of my bikeand pedal guard post #9
Now thats what I think of when I hear "green bars." Your other ones looked black.

S

sandmriderbmx

new pics of my bikeand pedal guard post #10
oh yea, i didnt even notice tht, greens a color u dont see much on a bike, but great all the same

T

Trimix

new pics of my bikeand pedal guard post #11
Don't mean to sound stupid, but what is a "pedal gaurd"? For grinding, or protection?

RuLe

RuLe

new pics of my bikeand pedal guard post #12
i see you taking the picture :)

sweet i like the color you tryed and go with but mit want to re spray paint, it looks like its coming off but nice bike

O

oibmxpunx

new pics of my bikeand pedal guard post #13
ak_freebird said:
Is that a Fit bike?
yeah its a fit series one color way (mike aitkens frame)

O

oibmxpunx

new pics of my bikeand pedal guard post #14
Trimix said:
Don't mean to sound stupid, but what is a "pedal gaurd"? For grinding, or protection?
yeah mostly i only have it on to keep the side of my pedal with the pins up so i dont slip off

K

kyle

new pics of my bikeand pedal guard post #15
nice.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

new pics of my bikeand pedal guard post #16
yeah thats good, im going to make a pedal guard some time, i have been meaning to for ages, but i have just never got round to it. how did you connect it to your pedal?
i have a few ideas for my guard but none of them seem very strong.

T

Trimix

new pics of my bikeand pedal guard post #17
oibmxpunx said:
Trimix said:
yeah mostly i only have it on to keep the side of my pedal with the pins up so i dont slip off
Oh...ok...so you are actually using it as a counterweight to make the pedal "sit" with the pins up? Interesting.

O

oibmxpunx

new pics of my bikeand pedal guard post #18
Trimix said:
oibmxpunx said:
Trimix said:
Oh...ok...so you are actually using it as a counterweight to make the pedal "sit" with the pins up? Interesting.
yeah because i dont ride pegs so i do lots of pedal stalls so theres no pins in one side of my pedal and it was a pain in the ass to have to flip it over when i started pedaling

Mr_Shrapnel said:
yeah thats good, im going to make a pedal guard some time, i have been meaning to for ages, but i have just never got round to it. how did you connect it to your pedal?
i have a few ideas for my guard but none of them seem very strong.
i just used this tin thing and i cut a inch around my pedal then i cut slits in it and folded it in the holes in the side of the pedal

T

Trimix

new pics of my bikeand pedal guard post #19
Gotcha'. Interesting. :eek:

O

oibmxpunx

new pics of my bikeand pedal guard post #20
and if u look close at the guard it has dave mirra lol but hes not there any more cuz this week end i whas grinding the shit out of him cuz i hate that sellout

New Topics