New Pedals

  • Discuss New Pedals in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Should i get the primo tenderizers in red or premium magnesium black both sealed ...
  • Tags pedal grind
L

LiTtLe_DeViL06

Guest
New Pedals post #1
Should i get the primo tenderizers in red or premium magnesium black both sealed
 
D

Devourment 138

Guest
New Pedals post #2
magnesium is lighter but grinds down faster...
 
X

XIII

Guest
New Pedals post #3
I say Cielencki's or Ternderizers... but the Oremium also come in a "grinding" version
 
O

oibmxpunx

New Member
New Pedals post #4
Devourment 138 said:
magnesium is lighter but grinds down faster...
no it dose not i use jim c. mag and i do pedal grinds (i dont have pegs) and i dont even have a gard ive had them like 4 months mag. is just as strong as aluminum
 
F

federal_rider12

New Member
New Pedals post #5
my magnesiums took some good chips out by laying it down and having it slide a few times, but i have no clue what to tell you since both i dont see any good
 
D

Devourment 138

Guest
New Pedals post #6
federal_rider12 said:
my magnesiums took some good chips out by laying it down and having it slide a few times
yeap...
 
O

oibmxpunx

New Member
New Pedals post #7
mine have never chiped or any thing i dont know maybe its me but i do pedal grinds on cement and every thing
 
M

Mr_Shrapnel

New Member
New Pedals post #8
tenderizers all the way. dont buy haro....i mean premium. the cielencki's also seem good though.
 
D

Devourment 138

Guest
New Pedals post #9
Odyssey Southgates magnesium sealed are still on sale at www.danscomp.com for 39.00 I bought a pair and they are pretty god damn sweet.
 
ak_freebird

ak_freebird

New Member
New Pedals post #10
I'd go with the JCs. I used to have the Tenderizers, I liked em and all but I wanted to learn pedal grinds and JCs are good for those. I also got the limited edition white ones too. :D
 
X

XIII

Guest
New Pedals post #11
Devourment 138 said:
Odyssey Southgates magnesium sealed are still on sale at www.danscomp.com for 39.00 I bought a pair and they are pretty god damn sweet.
yeah, but the whole southgate design is messed up... it's not worth it.
 
D

Devourment 138

Guest
New Pedals post #12
XIII said:
Devourment 138 said:
Odyssey Southgates magnesium sealed are still on sale at www.danscomp.com for 39.00 I bought a pair and they are pretty god damn sweet.
yeah, but the whole southgate design is messed up... it's not worth it.
:?: your joking right? These pedals are sweet...
here is another riders perspective.. http://www.bmx-test.com/cgi-bin/reviews.cgi?review_id=1052 and for an extra 11 bucks they smoke my old Primos. which wern't sealed and were aluminum. I'm done defending these pedals..If ya wanna go and spend 30 bucks on loose ball bearings, then have at it.
 
F

federal_rider12

New Member
New Pedals post #13
he didnt say anything about jc's he only asked about premium and primo

im not into odyssey, but im planning on getting jc's or riff raff when my azonic magnesiums are broken or grinded down
 

New Topics

Top