NEW PEDALS

• Discuss NEW PEDALS in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i really need new pedals cause mine dont grip enough what kind should i get? ...
  • Tags bike
ChubbChubb

ChubbChubb

NEW PEDALS post #1
i really need new pedals cause mine dont grip enough what kind should i get?

ChubbChubb

ChubbChubb

NEW PEDALS post #2
oops

oh yea and i dont want em to be like 100 bucks i need relativley good strong grippy pedals :bmx_rulez:

RuLe

RuLe

NEW PEDALS post #3
i dont no the difference with sealed and unsealed if someone can explain but i got the primo tenderizer pedals in blue unsealed

A

alliance12

NEW PEDALS post #4
sealed have sealed bearings and unsealed r unsealed as for benefits sealed tend to last longer, maybe a bit stronger. And unsealed r just cheaper

L

LuMpY

NEW PEDALS post #5
Sealed means there are sealed bearings inside instead of loose ball and cones. To my knowledge you can't get sealed, colored Primo Tenderizers. Buy some that have replaceable traction pins. Priomos are cast and have dull "pins". I just got some Sun Ringle ZUZU pedals. These are my favs so far.

O

oibmxpunx

NEW PEDALS post #6
odyssey cielencki

RuLe

RuLe

NEW PEDALS post #7
yea but why waste liek 35 - 40 more bucks for sealed when u can buy 2 of the unsealed?

PRIMO TENDERIZER PEDALS -- SEALED $59.99 (black only)

-------------------------------------------------------

PRIMO TENDERIZER PEDALS -- UNSEALED $26.99 (colored)

R

rocket

NEW PEDALS post #8
RuLe said:
yea but why waste liek 35 - 40 more bucks for sealed when u can buy 2 of the unsealed?

PRIMO TENDERIZER PEDALS -- SEALED $59.99 (black only)

-------------------------------------------------------

PRIMO TENDERIZER PEDALS -- UNSEALED $26.99 (colored)
Because its worth it. i rode Primo unsealed for a couple years and then bought the $59.99 sealed in silver (not "black only") They feel so much smoother and i can tell they will last a lot longer. For $30 more all i can say is you do get what your paying for. My opinion.

RuLe

RuLe

NEW PEDALS post #9
(u said a couple years on the unsealed) well a couple years is good for me it dont matter to me unless i really was gonna customize my bike to the last drop with all best parts ever

M

Mr_Shrapnel

NEW PEDALS post #10
check out primo tenderisers there is pretty much something for everyone with those pedals, sealed, un-sealed, aluminium, magnesium......and they are strong, great for pedal stalls/grinds.

however if not primos, look at dmr make really comfortable pedals which grip like no other - very good for dirt, but you can say goodbye for grinds and stuff. they also come in variations of sealed, un-sealed, aluminium, and magnesium. - i run them at the moment.

http://www.dmrbikes.com/

I

infantry43RIDER

NEW PEDALS post #11
hmm.
primo or odyssey.
hands down...no more questions.

RuLe

RuLe

NEW PEDALS post #12
yea even my friend i didnt even say anythign to him. today he said i want those primo pedals and i told him i ordered them and he said they have sealed and unsealed and theirs a 30 dollar difference. he said **** that who cares if they are sealed bearings or not. its a got dam pedal not a rim or crank or something. and i told him i said the same thing to everyone here

F

federal_rider12

NEW PEDALS post #13
dont get the primos, even though most people dont like snafu the pedals do last long and with the little pins it had people say it grips great, but i would say odyssey cielencki, riff raff, sun ringle zuzu or octane magnesium, azonic a frames, but if u want cheap and pretty damn good for the price get the regular wellgo platform pedals/with removable traction pins. i got azonic fusion magnesium pedals which i seem to find no one can order but i got lucky at one bike shop, and they r awesome they grip great and look cool and have 4 pins in the front of the pedal and 3 pins in the rear

RuLe

RuLe

NEW PEDALS post #14
do the primo pedals pinn's fall out? Because i had a friend that had hes pin's fall out. i dotn remember what pedals tho

L

LuMpY

NEW PEDALS post #15
I think there are maybe 4 pins per side that are replaceable or can fall out. Super Tenderizers

F

federal_rider12

NEW PEDALS post #17
yeah the pins fall out pretty easily when u bang them a little they just wiggle out and they gone and the primos that had 4 holes in the side break so easily that if u threw the bike they prob break or at least crack

RuLe

RuLe

NEW PEDALS post #18
well are u saying the only fall out if they crak or get hit with something? if so i wouldnt lose alot. because i thought they screw out, u can twist them in and twist them to take them out.... :roll:

I

infantry43RIDER

NEW PEDALS post #19
pins don't just fall out all the time come on.
if you do a lot of pedal grinds and or miss shit and hit the pedals a lot then they might fall out...if you just ride on them they won't for a while.

F

federal_rider12

NEW PEDALS post #20
infantry43RIDER said:
pins don't just fall out all the time come on.
if you do a lot of pedal grinds and or miss shit and hit the pedals a lot then they might fall out...if you just ride on them they won't for a while.
exactly they dont just come out it has to be banged and then they falle out, some kid threw his bike and he hopped on it rode off got home and found out 2 of the pins on his primo pedals fell out but i think primos r like hammered in and thats y they fall out when they r hit pretty good but i havent actually ridin them but some of my friends have and they all had the same prob with pins fallin out

New Topics