new parts....

• Discuss new parts.... in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i am looking for some new parts for me bike. im hoping to get....tyres, rear wheel, chain, lever, sprocket, grips an bars. well...... maybe not all... ...
  • Tags dirt parts
S

SR20DET

new parts.... post #1
i am looking for some new parts for me bike. im hoping to get....tyres, rear wheel, chain, lever, sprocket, grips an bars.

well...... maybe not all of dem anyways. any suggestions for any of dem parts?

I

infantry43RIDER

new parts.... post #2
i could give you some suggestions for THEM parts...

tires = take a look at some Shadow, Maxxis, Odyssey, or Primo
rear wheel = ehhh...odyssey or primo
chain = KMC 510h or even better the Shadow chain when its out
lever = no clue
sprocket = profile imperial, animal...
grips = shadow, ODI
bars = fit, odyssey, animal, primo

dude..

S

SR20DET

new parts.... post #3
k ill take a look at a few of dem parts. cheers dude

I

infantry43RIDER

new parts.... post #4
alright...you look at THEM parts.

PArider

PArider

new parts.... post #5
save ur money untill something breaks! unless u are rich or u have a 1pc crank deffinitly get a 3 pc.

S

SR20DET

new parts.... post #6
i just need to update some of my parts. some. I wish i was rich anyways. i dont have 1 pc cranks either! :lol:

A

ArNoLd

new parts.... post #7
TYRE wise i advise.....

either for the back a demolition zeplin or a snafu rimjob
for the front mi main bit of advice is the primo dirt monster it is by far the best grio tyre with a long lasting time ;)

M

Mr_Shrapnel

new parts.... post #8
it depends what you want and need. so these are just some of my personal prefrences:

for smooth tires i love the odyssey groundwork.

rear rim = araya x7 rim if you are smooth, odyssey hazard lite (tall), of a sun big city if you are a bit more harsh.

rear hub, if you want a cassette, the odyssey hazard cassette is a good cost effective option,if not, check out the odyssey hazard flip flops.

a good chain is a kmc z (i think), nothing fancy, but it does the job well. a great chain is a loophole l chain, and a chin which will RULE when it comes out will be the new shadow chain.

the new primo lever looks like pretty much the best on the market now, but i find that a dia-compe dirty harry work evry well too.

i personally think that the ONLY sprocket it the rnc titanium one, but it ti is not your bag, check out animal - something for everyone, if you want a simple light sprocket, the the lite, if you want a strong one, get the og.

the only grips are odi longnecks

as far as bars go, it really depends upon you, ie, how wide you want them, the upsweep, backsweep, rise, and tube thickness. but once again i like animal bars, they are a little pricey, so if you want cheaper ones you could go for some taiwanese made ones like volume or something.

A

ArNoLd

new parts.... post #9
ANIMAL SPROCKET

yea i got the animal sprocket and it rules the teeth aint the strongest but its real strong

S

SR20DET

new parts.... post #10
K THANKS GUYS. I WAS LOOKIN AT SUM GUSSET RIMS WHICH ARE LOOK PRETTY GUD AND ALSO A NEW FBM SPROCKET WHICH ILL PROBABLY BUY.

A

ArNoLd

new parts.... post #11
Gusset rims/and or wheel sets

yo ppl i just been on winstanleys and ordered mi new gusset hooker wheel set at a heartbreaking price of £100 :oops: bloody good wheels tho

New Topics