New old guy...

• Discuss New old guy... in the Hey I'm new - Introduce Yourself forum in area BMX-Forum Community; S'up guys?! Haven't ridden since 1989. Yep, I'm that old. Looking to get back into riding and just ordered a new bike. My son wants me to ride... ...
X

xsentrick

New old guy... post #1
S'up guys?!

Haven't ridden since 1989. Yep, I'm that old. Looking to get back into riding and just ordered a new bike. My son wants me to ride with him so I figured why the heck not! Not looking to get back into any serious tricks or anything, but wouldn't mind learning a few basic ones. Looking forward to talking with you guys.

Later,
X

Marcelwk

Marcelwk

New old guy... post #2
So how old are you? Welcome back!
What bike did you order?

X

xsentrick

New old guy... post #3
Older than dirt! Well ok, not really that old. I just turned 39 a month ago. Honestly I don't feel anywhere near my age.

After much research I ordered a Mirraco Retro Mag. I just couldn't resist that throwback look! Should be here in a couple of weeks.

Marcelwk

Marcelwk

New old guy... post #4
Dude, that bike weighs 14.2kg and it's got plastic spokes!
I dont know what kind of tricks you'd like to do but this one wont hold up long! Thats for sure!

X

xsentrick

New old guy... post #5
Not to worry. I don't think I'll be jumping right into any tricks. Besides who said it's the only bike I'll get. Benefits of being a grown up with a good paying job. ;-)

New Topics