New moderators wanted

• Discuss New moderators wanted in the [BMX-F] Announcements forum in area BMX-Forum Office; Hello During the weeks the english part of the forums became more and more popular and that's why we want to introduce 2-3 new moderators. First... ...
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wynex

New moderators wanted post #1
Hello

During the weeks the english part of the forums became more and more popular and that's why we want to introduce 2-3 new moderators.

First of all we would like to know who wants to become a moderator. You all know it can be hard work sometimes to keep the forums clean from spam and other crappy posts.
Please write a brief text about why and how you would make these forums become a better place.

I

infantry43RIDER

New moderators wanted post #2
aww man wynex.
i can't write about that stuff.
but i can say this...ill keep all that spam and stuff off the forums...isn't that what mods do...yea i know it can be hard sometimes but some of our mods do need to have a little more common sense sometimes you know?
i wanna be a mod...if you need me.
thanks man.

S

sentaafEQpovar

New moderators wanted post #3
the guy with the picture of the guy doing a handstand on his handlebars is on here a lot and has lots of commonsense it seems

RuLe

RuLe

New moderators wanted post #4
i would like to be one but i seen to have not been here long so i wouldnt make the cut and plus everyone on here would just talk more shit on me

RuLe

RuLe

New moderators wanted post #5
i cant seem to edit my topic above but i was gonna say u shoudl unlock the banned people topics so people can talk about the people that where banned and ask why they got banned and why they shouldnt of got banned and stuff :roll:

T

Tibro

New moderators wanted post #6
well yea i'd like to be mod.. but i havent been here that long and am not a pro BMXer or anything... however i have been moderators for a number of forums, and rather than being the knowledge king i would just stop all this flamming and fighting on the forums... Its beggining to become an unfriendly place, but it can be sorted easily :)

and rider is right, its jsut some common sense needed really :wink: :D

RuLe

RuLe

New moderators wanted post #7
yea i would get a beef section or something so people can talk crap to each other but then again it can cause trouble but then again (lol) u can delete it or move all beef topics in it because theirs a lot.

C

casperh

New moderators wanted post #8
i am eager to become a moderator, im online couple of hours per day and i want to help the other mods and admins to make this place better, for the people who watch it and the people who use it, if i was a mod i would "steal from the rich and give to the poor" to make this forum easily acceptable for everyone. i would also involve my myself more in making contacts with other people from this forum. i hope this all makes me a good aspirant moderator, if you want me you can ofcourse pm me. lots of luck finding a good mod :D :pcuser: :respekt: :!:

C

casperh

New moderators wanted post #9
RuLe said:
yea i would get a beef section or something so people can talk crap to each other but then again it can cause trouble but then again (lol) u can delete it or move all beef topics in it because theirs a lot.
this wouldnt be one of my ideas tough :p

RuLe

RuLe

New moderators wanted post #10
me and casper mods :)

I

infantry43RIDER

New moderators wanted post #11
norfox...ill do it.

T

Tibro

New moderators wanted post #12
me an infantry for mods ;) and heck why not have 4 of us? :D

lol.. only joking.. i'm sure the admins will choose who they think is right for the job.. good luck

L

leon_luxton

New moderators wanted post #13
i could be a mod if ya want :wink:
here is my little speach then........
well to make these forums better would make a HATE forum were people go to do what they want and not get banned(as long as it dont get to inapropret,spell,)
any fighting or bad lanuage would result in a INSTANT warning so people will get to know they are doing wrong and buck up there ideas right away so they dont get banned.
spamming threads will be blocked and deleted asap.
jokes will be ok as long as they aint directed and ONE PERSON insulting them so ya still can have a lot of fun...peopel will be banned if they dont follow the rules..they will get ONLY 3 chances and without warning be banned..thats how i would make this a better place.thats all :wink:

E

EPMD

New moderators wanted post #14
I couldn't be a mod... i spam and im just too dumb :)

L

leon_luxton

New moderators wanted post #15
leon_luxton said:
i could be a mod if ya want :wink:
here is my little speach then........
well to make these forums better would make a HATE forum were people go to do what they want and not get banned(as long as it dont get to inapropret,spell,)
any fighting or bad lanuage would result in a INSTANT warning so people will get to know they are doing wrong and buck up there ideas right away so they dont get banned.
spamming threads will be blocked and deleted asap.
jokes will be ok as long as they aint directed and ONE PERSON insulting them so ya still can have a lot of fun...peopel will be banned if they dont follow the rules..they will get ONLY 3 chances and without warning be banned..thats how i would make this a better place.thats all :wink:
also if i do see any swearing or horribal things being said they person who said it would be warned and i would edit the txt so instead or saying soming like "ya ****ing wrong dick head" i would chang it to "ya wrong"..so it aint got the bad words in it so people dont copy :D

T

Tibro

New moderators wanted post #16
leon man.. what your first post said is (in my view) completely wrong...

being a mod isnt just makeing a set of strict rules.. you cant just say 'if you swear you will get a warning then banned' you need to judge each post.. every single comment on the board... its all about using your common sense to determine if its all harmless fun, need editing or if there is a ban that needs to take place..

atleast thats what i would do if i were mod..

D

DezXc

New moderators wanted post #17
Tibro said:
leon man.. what your first post said is (in my view) completely wrong...

being a mod isnt just makeing a set of strict rules.. you cant just say 'if you swear you will get a warning then banned' you need to judge each post.. every single comment on the board... its all about using your common sense to determine if its all harmless fun, need editing or if there is a ban that needs to take place..

atleast thats what i would do if i were mod..

exactly, it would seem as if he is power hungry

E

evanc

New moderators wanted post #18
I'd do it, but I'm only really interested in the gallery. Plus, everyone thinks I'm a sadistic asshole, so whatever.

RuLe

RuLe

New moderators wanted post #19
me too :( but at least people where nice to me about my bike

C

casperh

New moderators wanted post #20
RuLe said:
me and casper mods :)
thats a good couple :p :prost:

i would solve problems by creative thinking and hard work and not by harsh dictatorship and lame-ass work :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics