New Look Website

• Discuss New Look Website in the Technology Corner forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Well I changed my website around a while ago to base it around Wordpress which I installed. Works and looks better I think. Just finished changing... ...
S

samking181

New Look Website post #1
Well I changed my website around a while ago to base it around Wordpress which I installed. Works and looks better I think.

Just finished changing up the theme and changing the portfolio bit so it's the same as the rest of the site. Take a look and tell me what you think.

www.samkingphoto.com

CrazeD

CrazeD

New Look Website post #2
Looks alright, but I don't like the gallery. Horizontal scroll = bad, and the blue borders are ugly too.

The rest looks good.

S

samking181

New Look Website post #3
I didint like the vertical scroll and I've seen the horizontal one on others and i thought it looked good. They dont have blue borders on opera. I think it's because the images are links too. Like to the bigger versions.

CrazeD

CrazeD

New Look Website post #4
It is because they are links.

Find your .CSS file and add this to the top:

Code:
img { border:0; }

Q

qoqonut

New Look Website post #5
I like the layout. But the submit button on the bottom for the comments are blacked out.

CrazeD

CrazeD

New Look Website post #6
Q

qoqonut

New Look Website post #7
I think the horizontal scrolling in the gallery is a unique idea. I like it... but since it's kind of rare, people might not know there was more by scrolling across.

New Topics