New kicker

• Discuss New kicker in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey guys i just got a new kicker about 2 weeks ago but just now got sum picks on the net lol but we had a big ditch from where we wer diggin and so we... ...
  • Tags jump no footer
H

Hobbles

New kicker post #1
hey guys i just got a new kicker about 2 weeks ago but just now got sum picks on the net lol but we had a big ditch from where we wer diggin and so we decided to put the ramp in it and fill in under the ramp to get it to stay and to test it out cause the llip on it is pretty wikid but im gonna move it in between some trees after the rain stops and build a nice landing.....

^^ me doin no footer im just gettin into the tricks ha

commin back from an x-up^^^

O

oibmxpunx

New kicker post #2
man u dont know how to biled a ramp u ****ed up bad and some one is going to get hurt

H

Hobbles

New kicker post #3
what r u talkin about its perfectly fine?

RuLe

RuLe

New kicker post #4
what kind of kickers you talkign about? My friend next door got some new kickers :) check them out

T

Trimix

New kicker post #5
Kicker as in launch ramp.

NOT the way I would build it, but really not bad. Looks quick, but not real tall.

H

Hobbles

New kicker post #6
its dug into the ground wer gonna uild a new one soon but yeah this ones about almost 5 feet tall it was made to learn backflips on for my freind but he got tired of ridin so he stopped for some reason.....but yeah the next one will be about 6 ft tall and real nice since im takin over the project lol :twisted:

RuLe

RuLe

New kicker post #7
Trimix said:
Kicker as in launch ramp.

NOT the way I would build it, but really not bad. Looks quick, but not real tall.

i no i was joking around

S

sentaafEQpovar

New kicker post #8
looks damn nice imo

F

federal_rider12

New kicker post #9
that cant be 5ft tall, but you said it was dug into a hole so it maybe 5ft tall in the hole, but it isnt actually 5ft tall, its just like riding up a small hill with a jump at top and ground is level from there

my trails start of with a jump the same way and the actual ramp is like 3ft off the ground and if i would go by how you did it be 7ft tall, i built that so you could do something after coming down a hill before hitting a 5ft tall table and also because the hill goes through a creek bed then up to the jump, by the looks of yours and the ground level id say yours is actually 2 1/2ft-3ft tall

M

Mr_Shrapnel

New kicker post #10
man i wish there was some open space where i live so i could do some proper digging. damn you, LOOK AT ALL THAT SPACE! IMAGE THE POSSIBILITIES.

T

Trimix

New kicker post #11
Yea, I know Rule......

I was thinking the same thing shrapnel. You could make an entire park there!! Looks like good dirt too....just need some water source.

RuLe

RuLe

New kicker post #12
maybe he means you can get 5 feet from the grond because thats what it looks like

H

Hobbles

New kicker post #13
hahaha im just gettin back into jumpin and yes we r goin to be using that space b/c we judt got a good rain and now today hopefully we will start buildin but the ramp u can get a lot higher than shown tires get about up to 7 and a half feet my freinds measured but im gonna build a better ramp that will send ya higher in about a month and build some nice trails thats desert back there was sloweley bein built on cause a lot of fights have been goin down and kids have been destroyin our jumps

S

sentaafEQpovar

New kicker post #14
maybe u need to fight those kids... and if they bigger, u need to fight them with a socket wrench :)

yeah, what i would recomend, is u dig big ass piles of dirt first, then when the rain comes, all you have to do is shave it down and pack it and stuff

F

fitbiker

New kicker post #15
yes beating children with wrenches is the best way to go

T

Trimix

New kicker post #16
..haha....snicker

H

Hobbles

New kicker post #17
hahah yeah these kids are 13-15 and im 17 lol that would be nice yeah but i took an official measurment of the ramp its 2 ft wide and an 4 ft 2 inches tall but yeah today i went to my "compound" and fixed up the jumps and such now there nice and big ill try and get some pics but were build some sick tranfers and stuff now that its rained we got nice smooth dirt hard as hell too :D any ideas on what some sick techy jump would be maybe someone could draw some out or post pics of some sick lines that maybe i could build?

S

sentaafEQpovar

New kicker post #18
is the plywood four feet long or is the actuall jump like 4ft tall, cuase if the ramp is like 4 ft tall then the length is gonna have to be like 6 ft at least

S

sandmriderbmx

New kicker post #19
it looks nice but i would like it better if it was wider

S

sentaafEQpovar

New kicker post #20
its just a kicker *i think* whats point of making it wider? unless they gonna use ti as a landing or sumthing at sum point or come off it at angles

New Topics