New Frame

• Discuss New Frame in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; So I have an eastern ramrodder (2007). My bottom bracket blew out ( still ridable, just wiggles alot.). Instead of just buying another bottom bracket I... ...
T

TinkhamBMX

New Frame post #1
So I have an eastern ramrodder (2007). My bottom bracket blew out ( still ridable, just wiggles alot.). Instead of just buying another bottom bracket I was thinking of just buying a new frame, since I need a bigger one, and just buy a new bracket for that one.

I was thinking of using the frame upgrade system from eastern to buy a dragon frame for $125.Especially since it will have a lifetime warranty. I really want something cheap, strong, and lite. I"ve looked around but I can't really find anything. So now I"m asking for all of your help.

Thanks.

T

TinkhamBMX

New Frame post #2
I also need advice on a top tube length. My current frame's is 20.25, and is way too short. I"m 5'11 165 pounds and growing, will probably end up being 6 2'.

manualking

manualking

New Frame post #3
get a 21 tt frame. as for frame im still new to that but my eastern dragon 3 frame is own the way.

Arch Enemy

Arch Enemy

New Frame post #4
A 21in TT would be ideal.
And the dragon frame would hold up to your riding, so i'd go for it

T

TinkhamBMX

New Frame post #5
Will the frame being just a little over 5 pounds be light enough?

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

New Frame post #6
I was thinking of using the frame upgrade system from eastern to buy a dragon frame for $125. I really want something cheap, strong, and lite.
it will certainly be cheap and light...

T

TinkhamBMX

New Frame post #7
I actually don't care if it snaps on me, with the lifetime replacement deal. =p

manualking

manualking

New Frame post #8
You will when your going 30 mph on concrete but you should be good tho.

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

New Frame post #9
^ mmhmm! headtube snaps from front triangle and face smashes into bars... oh what a day!

T

TinkhamBMX

New Frame post #10
I have a strong face.:hmm:

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

New Frame post #11
hahahah +rep for that. :D

New Topics