New Frame Question

• Discuss New Frame Question in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; So i have essentially stock '08 Kink Gap and i want to get a SUNDAY WAVE FRAME 07 and i was wondering if it was compatible or what i need to get to... ...
I

iknowandyking

New Frame Question post #1
So i have essentially stock '08 Kink Gap and i want to get a SUNDAY WAVE FRAME 07 and i was wondering if it was compatible or what i need to get to make it compatible. Your input is appreciated! Thanks!

S

Slippery Pickle

New Frame Question post #2
It probably is compatible if the BB is the same.

ROB THE ERT

ROB THE ERT

New Frame Question post #3
wow i wish mommy and daddy would buy me really nice stuff before i knew anything about bikes

T

troy

New Frame Question post #4
wow i wish mommy and daddy would buy me really nice stuff before i knew anything about bikes

I wish I would lay off kids who have the opportunity to get new parts and progress.

Man this forum is going to the shitter because of guys like you.

I

iknowandyking

New Frame Question post #5
Wow i wish people would know something about someone before they talk shit...and just so you know asshole , im in college and my parents dont pay for shit of mine, i have two jobs. not that its any of your business anyway. if your not going to be helpful dont bother responding

agfracing

agfracing

New Frame Question post #6
Everything should work as long as the bb is the right size and the steer tube on your forks is long enough.

I

iknowandyking

New Frame Question post #7
Thanks for the help guys!

agfracing

agfracing

New Frame Question post #8
no problem. Anytime you have a question like that message me. I work at a bike shop and think i can be pretty helpful.

I

iknowandyking

New Frame Question post #9
no problem. Anytime you have a question like that message me. I work at a bike shop and think i can be pretty helpful.
Awesome man! i definitley will!

ColourOfMoney

ColourOfMoney

New Frame Question post #10
go get a f-ing ob maybe dipshit instead of sitting on your ass all day f$&k face.

CodyPrince

CodyPrince

New Frame Question post #11
rob dont be a cunt to the poor kid. there are absoloute shreaders out there who dont know alot of things about there bike because they ride it and dont sit on a forum for 23.99 hours a day and tease kids with half their knowledge. CUNT

ColourOfMoney

ColourOfMoney

New Frame Question post #12
ive got a sunday 07 and its a very nice frame.

so listen it would be alot easier on you if you just got a new bb for the frame. thats what i did because its a bitch to try and get outta another frame if your thinking of taking them outta the kink.

so ya.

have fun with it they DONT BREAK haha

agfracing

agfracing

New Frame Question post #13
o. Also is the wave frame the one with the intigrated seatpost? You may need to buy a pivitol seat. If its the frame i think it is.

F

fed tom

New Frame Question post #14
o. Also is the wave frame the one with the intigrated seatpost? You may need to buy a pivitol seat. If its the frame i think it is.
naw thats the ian scwartz frame. i may or may not have spelt that right...

agfracing

agfracing

New Frame Question post #15
o ok. Isnt it called like the scwartz new wave frame though or something?

New Topics