new dirt jumps + storm = uh oh

• Discuss new dirt jumps + storm = uh oh in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; storm already tore off a fat chuink of our table top, but our new jump is huge, and there is a fat crack dead center int he middle of the jumps, and... ...
  • Tags dirt flatland flatland tricks jump
S

sentaafEQpovar

new dirt jumps + storm = uh oh post #1
storm already tore off a fat chuink of our table top, but our new jump is huge, and there is a fat crack dead center int he middle of the jumps, and becuase we built them on a hillside, its about 12 feet tall or so on one sid,e so it it falls, its gonna be a bitch to fix, and the crack is so far in the middle, that theres like no way to pack it back together.... what should we do... its only a like 5mm crack though, but it goes from the front to the back of the jump

RuLe

RuLe

new dirt jumps + storm = uh oh post #2
same here. but since its been raining my friend has been going crazy on building jumps. remember that dirt video i showed you. well it was recorded like 3weeks ago and we only had 1 big jump. now we have 3 jumps and their working on the 4th one right now

buuuuuut. some ass holes in trucks messed up are bike trail and now its all messed u but the jumps. its to muddy anyways tho

S

sentaafEQpovar

new dirt jumps + storm = uh oh post #3
sounds nice... how many ppl work ont hem, how big are they? get soem pics dude

RuLe

RuLe

new dirt jumps + storm = uh oh post #4
yea i will but its shit tho because of course everything is muddy and yet and nothing looks good. but i guess i will 1 day :)

C

casperh

new dirt jumps + storm = uh oh post #5
you can praise yourself having a dirt track , i ll just go on flatlanding

RuLe

RuLe

new dirt jumps + storm = uh oh post #6
i dotn even no where to beginning flatland tricks

E

Erin

new dirt jumps + storm = uh oh post #7
weather is perfect out here.. maybe a little too perfect. What does bug me though, is the mindless neighbor kids -who have existed in the neighborhood for less time than my jumps- riding their noisy, smelly, annoying go carts in my empty lot, destroying the jumps and making the dirt too soft to ride on. The dirt was pretty soft in the first place, but with them riding in the lot regularly it's more like loose sand or waterless mud (if that makes sense)

C

casperh

new dirt jumps + storm = uh oh post #8
i personnaly think flatland is easiest to start ,rule :?

E

EPMD

new dirt jumps + storm = uh oh post #9
casperh said:
i personnaly think flatland is easiest to start ,rule :?
err.. it seems very confusing in my eyes.. even learning what all the tricks are seems confusing

New Topics