New Dirt Jumping Bike??

• Discuss New Dirt Jumping Bike?? in the Dirt Jumping forum in area BMX-Forum Community; My birthday is coming up and i have a super heavy haro (lol) and my friends and i hit dirt jumps around OC (ill post pics later) and i have around 300+... ...
  • Tags 540 bike bikes dirt dirt jumping jump photo
M

MuffinMan

New Dirt Jumping Bike?? post #1
My birthday is coming up and i have a super heavy haro (lol) and my friends and i hit dirt jumps around OC (ill post pics later) and i have around 300+ dollars. I was thinking of a DK, are they good for dirt jumping? and what is the most recommended DK bike?

M

MuffinMan

New Dirt Jumping Bike?? post #3
is a four pack better than a six pack?

E

EPMD

New Dirt Jumping Bike?? post #4
they are basically the same thing

M

MuffinMan

New Dirt Jumping Bike?? post #5
i dunno, the frame looks loooong lol. is 33 pounds too heavy cuz my haro 540 is heavy, but i compared to to a 25 pd dumbell and it seemed the same

M

MuffinMan

New Dirt Jumping Bike?? post #6
what would u say about Eastern Element?

F

federal_rider12

New Dirt Jumping Bike?? post #7
ok man an average bike weighs like 32-34lbs so you better get use to the weight. and well yeah a 4 pack is better then a 6 pack but not a huge difference, but the difference the 4 pack has japanese tubing, fsa crank, better tektro brake, cnc iron cross chainwheel, and a chromoly seat post

M

Mr_Shrapnel

New Dirt Jumping Bike?? post #8
if you can afford it, and want a dk, go for the 4-pack, cos there is not point in getting rid of your haro, and buying a bike which is only a little bit better (ie, the six pack).
but there are other companies you could check out eg, wethepeople, hoffman, federal, fly bikes, and stolen also do some pretty good bikes aswell.

M

MuffinMan

New Dirt Jumping Bike?? post #9
So for the best dirt/trail bike in the mid 300's, you would go with the DK six pack? or what? (even 400 dollar ones too)

S

sandmriderbmx

New Dirt Jumping Bike?? post #11
thts a good price cause any sandm frame will set u back more than 250 bux alone

E

EPMD

New Dirt Jumping Bike?? post #12
Its a great bike for the price.. get that instead of a DK

M

MuffinMan

New Dirt Jumping Bike?? post #13
ill try to quickly convince my mom, cuz my mom is ebay freak and he has zero feedback so she will give me a big deal about it. hopefully no one bids and i can email the guy later to negotiate a price

F

federal_rider12

New Dirt Jumping Bike?? post #14
ok you said even into $400? if you keep looking at the dks check out the dk dayton. now that thing has some nice parts. im not into dks but that thing is a good deal for the money. its like $450

F

federal_rider12

New Dirt Jumping Bike?? post #15
but if your not going to spend that much just get the four pack

M

MuffinMan

New Dirt Jumping Bike?? post #16
on ebay dk is 300 dollars, at this place close to me. im looking at that one too. ill list the ones im kinda interested in....

DK Four Pack
DK Dayton
Eastern Element
Eastern Sequence
Volume Mexican

im kinda looking for one with straight cables, i have no use for gyros, any sugestions will be greatly appreciated

T

tgreathead

New Dirt Jumping Bike?? post #17
MuffinMan, are you taking about Epic BMX?

M

MuffinMan

New Dirt Jumping Bike?? post #18
yea i am, why?

M

MuffinMan

New Dirt Jumping Bike?? post #19
yeeow im getting dayton because the guy says its better than four pack, and same price, what do u guys think, still the four pack or dayton? he says its better cuz it coem with euro bb and ab etter frame. (5 pounds heavier tho T_T)

S

sandmriderbmx

New Dirt Jumping Bike?? post #20
go with dk anything really, there good bikes, begginer or not, not the best, but good

New Topics