new cranks and etc.

• Discuss new cranks and etc. in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; how much do u ugys think it will cost? cnd money, cause new pedals are 24.99 each and i want to get a 3pc crank how much do u think a decent one cost... ...
  • Tags cranks
D

dot_calm

new cranks and etc. post #1
how much do u ugys think it will cost? cnd money, cause new pedals are 24.99 each and i want to get a 3pc crank how much do u think a decent one cost? i dont neeed a good one yet, im still a noob

O

OdysseyRider

new cranks and etc. post #2
A decent new crank would be like the FSA Nasty Boy, which is $100, it is sealed, LHD compatible, and not that heavy.....

RuLe

RuLe

new cranks and etc. post #3
all good cranks run around 120 - 150

primo powerbite are the best that ive heard from everone but if u are looking to save alot of weight. like almost 10 - 12 ounces then go with the profile but that runs like 170

B

bruisedbob

new cranks and etc. post #4
My nasty boys are sweet. But if you don't need new ones then wait. When you do need new ones you'll have more money, unless you just like to waste money on parts you don't need. :?

X Boarder

X Boarder

new cranks and etc. post #5
Rule he is talking about canadian money not US money and Powerbites I believe are lighter or about the same as profile SS and racing cranks. Which profile cranks are you talking about??
Profilie SS - 3.52
Profile Racing - 2.6/5
Primo Powerbites - 2.6

If you want good cranks i suggest getting Primo Powerbites which are $219.99 at www.3ride.com

RuLe

RuLe

new cranks and etc. post #6
its in the danscomp book,. the profile racing euro with the lifetime warrenty says 38.5 oz

New Topics