new complete advice

• Discuss new complete advice in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; im getting back into bmx and have been thinking about getting the kink whip cause i dont have a whole lot of money to spend right now in building a new... ...
givebloodgobking

givebloodgobking

new complete advice post #1
im getting back into bmx and have been thinking about getting the kink whip cause i dont have a whole lot of money to spend right now in building a new custom or getting an expensive complete. i havent heard much about it. can anyone that has one give me some pros and cons for it?

thanks

M

marks86

new complete advice post #2
id say forget about the kink whip and check out the new wtp completes

monkeysan

monkeysan

new complete advice post #3
WTP do seem to have pretty much all bases covered these days!

givebloodgobking

givebloodgobking

new complete advice post #4
i have looked at the wtp completes. theres just so many nice ones now for some good prices so i dont know what ones are good or not

2WheelPride

2WheelPride

new complete advice post #5
Last edited:
givebloodgobking

givebloodgobking

new complete advice post #6
im tryin to keep the price under 400. i like the kink cause it has a cromo main frame

2WheelPride

2WheelPride

new complete advice post #7
Premium Full chromo frame fork and bars sealed everything - pedals check out the solo if you want to stay under 400, and encase you didn't know main frame means only your TT DT and ST are chromo rest is walmart grade steel basically.

givebloodgobking

givebloodgobking

new complete advice post #8
i know the main frame is only the front triangle. im fine with a hi ten rear triangle. im not that hard on frames

New Topics