New BMX

• Discuss New BMX in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I ride trials an am starting bmxing at as I have a new local skate park, i can already do quite a lot on my trials bike and am wondering which bmx to... ...
  • Tags bike bikes bmx
C

chris mansbridge

New BMX post #1
I ride trials an am starting bmxing at as I have a new local skate park, i can already do quite a lot on my trials bike and am wondering which bmx to buy. I need it to be suitable for the skate park and have around £250 to spend.
I was looking at a stolen "the charlie", any ideas about weight of that, or any other bmx's people reccomend, thanks a lot chris.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

New BMX post #2
save up £50 more and get a federal foundation, its the best £300 bike you can probably get, in fact it gives most £400 bikes a run for their money. sealed euro bb, sealed hubs, cro-mo frame, bars, and forks, and a great set of parts too.

F

federal_rider12

New BMX post #3
yeah the foundation is a nice complete for the money

el nombre

el nombre

New BMX post #4
I've heard good stuff about the hoffman rhythm bikes and the rest of their 04 range is meant to be really nice as well

M

MuffinMan

New BMX post #5
whoever told u that should be slapped repeatidly ^^ (nice avatar)

Canadian_BMX

Canadian_BMX

New BMX post #6
RuLe

RuLe

New BMX post #7
just remember the front rim will last you for awhile but if u land hard the back rim i bent in 1 week. but everythign else lasts for awhile depending on how hard you ride

W

William

New BMX post #8
you should get a diamondback, i just got a diamondback orion and it rocks. its got most of the things ona dk, but at half the price. it was $400 canadian, thats like $290 american.

Canadian_BMX

Canadian_BMX

New BMX post #9
Dont diamondbacks have very short frames?? i saw one at my local bike shop and when i sat dowm on it, i missied the seat and sat on the tire...LOL :oops: There probably are some models with longer frames and i also heard diamondbacks are very light.

T

Trimix

New BMX post #10
Just keep posting using that avatar man......it's all good. :)

B

bones

New BMX post #11
id get a dk six pack 8)

S

Super S***

New BMX post #12
yeah federals are rly good. so are the fit s1. the hoffman range are much better than they were, buti wouldnt but ione cuz they are a rip off. dk six packs are good to.

New Topics