new bikers whuts teh deal?

D

dk8pack

new bikers whuts teh deal? post #1

ok i got a question. why is it that everyone starts out with some haus arse bike? i mean fits and wtp and macneil and shiznit are all bad arse bikes. i started witha Pacific P. O. S. untill it got stolen then i waited a year untill i found a dk8pack whitch is now resting on my wall...sad..really.. post yur messages tell me waht u think. duce

E

evanc

new bikers whuts teh deal? post #2
Maybe because we hate dealing with breaking shit and we have the cash to do it.

E

EasternBMX

new bikers whuts teh deal? post #3
word ta dat evan tells it like it is

I

infantry43RIDER

new bikers whuts teh deal? post #4
yea man...im not going to by some peice of shit just so it can break the next day.

D

Darkmana

new bikers whuts teh deal? post #5
Well, talking from a rider coming back to the sport, I`ve experienced what good/bad bikes can to to your riding as well as your body. I`ve spent 2 weeks browsing reviews and user forums on what the current good bikes are and decided on WTP.

I remember when I started riding I had a DP Firebird then a Haro sport. I guess maybe either these days people have the money to spend on them, or via the internet are able to do some research and get a better bike

S

sr71racer

new bikers whuts teh deal? post #6
yeah for all the money people spend to replace parts or whole p.o.s. bikes, they could already have bought a decent bike and not broke anything, and its something about all those cheap bikes that i cant stand, they dont ride even close to a real bike.

A

anti-flag

new bikers whuts teh deal? post #7
and who wants a peace of shit bike? like if you are serious about bmx why not get a good one cause you'll get better and soon you'll need a good bike

New Topics