new bike

• Discuss new bike in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; whats going on, I'm brand new to the sport, but have worked in a snowboard/mountian bike shop for years I just ordered a bike through one of our... ...
  • Tags bike bikes bmx bmx bike bmx freestyle shop

20inchwhip

new bike post #1
whats going on,
I'm brand new to the sport, but have worked in a snowboard/mountian bike shop for years I just ordered a bike through one of our dealers and I can't wait till it gets here. Just curious if anyone knows anything about it it's a Felt Chronic.

20inchwhip

new bike post #2
also

oh yeah I guess it would help if I told you I was interested in street, vert, actually anything freestyle.

F

fat_boy

new bike post #3
well i suggest u get a dk 4 pack... everyone's suggest i get 1 aswell :D
and i've started.. how much got to spend

S

slappyslapnuts

new bike post #4
Its an ok bike felt arent that good at making bikes tho, if i was you for 250 get a 4 pack or for 300 get the federal complete they are the best bikes for their price range

W

William

new bike post #5
20inchwhip said:
whats going on,
I'm brand new to the sport, but have worked in a snowboard/mountian bike shop for years I just ordered a bike through one of our dealers and I can't wait till it gets here. Just curious if anyone knows anything about it it's a Felt Chronic.
never herd of it? do you sell many at your store?

20inchwhip

new bike post #6
No. We picked them up as a low end road bike we don't do much bmx freestyle or race. I'm kinda the guinnea pig. So I'm just waiting for it to come in. www.felt-bmx.com

F

Foxtur

new bike post #7
I think i will buy myself this bike but i haven't decided 100% yet

http://www.feltbmx.com/bikes/heretic.html
Any oppinions on the bike? (Never had a BMX bike before --> total BMX newbie)

Refering to the posting of fat_boy ... where can i get/see a "dk4 pack" (shops in europe preferred cause i'm coming from austria)

20inchwhip

new bike post #8
I got my chronic about a week ago and have been on it non-stop. I love it the frame is a little heavy I think, but it came speced out really well. Not that I have anything to comare it to, but the bike rocks. I know it comes speced better than anything from specialized. Thats all I have to compare it to.
good luck

J-ozzy

J-ozzy

new bike post #9
i was going to buy a felt mystic ... but it was to hard to get + i got my eyes on another bike ... i'll have em this saturday :D
by the way ... can anyone tell me if there are trial bmx riders?... but pure trial (balance on rearwheel while not moving... juming on obstacles) a bit like trial with mountainbikes... or are the bmx's not suited for that kind of riding ?

New Topics