New Bike

• Discuss New Bike in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i got a new bike a few months ago it is a NEXT Riot i know its a next riot but it is a kick ass bike, it was a cheapy, 100.00 but i am a beginner and... ...
  • Tags bike bmx
B

BMX Man

New Bike post #1
i got a new bike a few months ago it is a NEXT Riot i know its a next riot but it is a kick ass bike, it was a cheapy, 100.00 but i am a beginner and got into bmx about 6months ago :)

D

Devourment 138

New Bike post #2
enjoy, and don't let people bring you down....

F

federal_rider12

New Bike post #3
i just have to say its great your into bmx but a next isnt a beginner bike, its a starters bike, lower level then beginner. my friend destroyed one in a day because his mom wouldnt buy him the bike he wanted. i thought it was kinda funny because he smashed it beyond repair and his mom went ballistic

B

BMX Man

New Bike post #4
Do you think if i bought a Haro Mirra 360, 540 or pro next that those would be good bikes

F

federal_rider12

New Bike post #5
i hate haros i think they are piles of junk but it be better then what you have

B

BMX Man

New Bike post #6
what do you have fedral_rider12

S

sandmriderbmx

New Bike post #7
im gonna tell you rigt now, my first bike was a 2002 or 2001 haro revo and i wont buy any other haro, with the exception of the 2004 mirra pro, dont ever buy a nyquist or a backtrail or a mirra anything else

New Topics