new bike!

• Discuss new bike! in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; gahh! is it a good idea to get a federal for flatland / street? :? ...
  • Tags bike flatland street
W

way_2_fonky

new bike! post #1
gahh! is it a good idea to get a federal for flatland / street? :?

I

infantry43RIDER

new bike! post #2
uh...
sure...the federal faction or whatever its called is there flat frame so i guess that would work...

F

federal_rider12

new bike! post #3
yeah its called the fraction and sandy carson sometimes even rides it on dirt and street, even though he rides his division

I

infantry43RIDER

new bike! post #4
ha thats awesome.

W

way_2_fonky

new bike! post #5
hahah thats all good then :wink:

C

casperh

new bike! post #6
i would get a gt if i dont have money and a bestwick if i had money

I

infantry43RIDER

new bike! post #7
nah.
the federal is fine and dandy.

W

way_2_fonky

new bike! post #8
i got my federal now, its pritty slick, took one break off n put on sum pegs. pritty good for flatland and street i recon, ive been perfecting my boomerang all day

C

casperh

new bike! post #9
on to the decade!

@

@Dani@

new bike! post #10
so i take it a federal is a good choice as a beginners bmx?

F

federal_rider12

new bike! post #11
they can be just like ne other bike company it is all in how much money u got to spend some kids can only spend like $220 for a complete bike so they buy like a mongoose or gt and then if they like the sport move up but what i see is buy somethin cheap u like and if u dont like the sport then u wont worry bout all that money u spent on somethin u dont like-- i ride a federal and it takes a bunch of abuse and ill prob stay with it unless somethin bad happens with it then ill move to volume

M

Mr_Shrapnel

new bike! post #12
erm....the topic was called "new bike" right? so are you talking about the federal complete or just a frame, cos if you are talking about a federal complete, it will suck for flat due to wrong geometry on parts and frame, no gyro or front u brake, and no freecoaster. but if you ARE talking abou the federal fraction frame then you it with hold up well for both flat and street, as long as you are short or just like short frames for street.

New Topics