New bike...

B

bmx_strauss

New bike... post #1
[color=FF1111]hi, im kind of a beginner and i need a new bike for dirt and park, probably a street bike but im on a budget and i was wondering what a good bike would be for about 100 -200 dollars. I could also use some help on bunnyhops, i can do them but it doesnt look right, both of my wheels leave at the same time when i pull up and all my freinds do it like where the fromt comes up then the back end follows...
I could use any help on this stuff, Thanxx[/color]

B

Bailer

New bike... post #2
i'm new aswell, i think if the front goes right up then the back goes up then its called a pro hop, and if you jump with one foot on the ground its a boneless

G

gt_thumps

New bike... post #3
100-200 is pretty cheap for a bike of good quality the only bike i can think of is a haro x1. wait...the gt bump and the gt fly are good. 150 and 200 for those. good starter bikes.you cant really say in words how to improve your bunny hop. but you just have to practice and get comfy on your bike.good luck.

E

evanc

New bike... post #4
Bailer said:
i'm new aswell, i think if the front goes right up then the back goes up then its called a pro hop, and if you jump with one foot on the ground its a boneless
What are you talking about? Front wheel first = bunnyhop, one foot on ground = fastplant.

B

Bailer

New bike... post #5
boneless = fastplant in most sport

E

evanc

New bike... post #6
no, a boneless is a footplant on a quarter with your planting foot over your top tube. A can-can downside footplant, basically.

E

Erin

New bike... post #7
gt_thumps said:
100-200 is pretty cheap for a bike of good quality the only bike i can think of is a haro x1. wait...the gt bump and the gt fly are good. 150 and 200 for those. good starter bikes.you cant really say in words how to improve your bunny hop. but you just have to practice and get comfy on your bike.good luck.
:)

New Topics