new bike

• Discuss new bike in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; so my bike has gone down the tubes. i need new wheels new forks new pedals and a new frame. well anyways im just gonna buy a whole new complete, has... ...
mdac

mdac

new bike post #1
so my bike has gone down the tubes. i need new wheels new forks new pedals and a new frame.
well anyways im just gonna buy a whole new complete, has anyone herd anything about the new fit str sig?i'm either getting that or the apex but i wanna findout some stuff about the fit first.

thanks

Riots

Riots

new bike post #2
so my bike has gone down the tubes. i need new wheels new forks new pedals and a new frame.
well anyways im just gonna buy a whole new complete, has anyone herd anything about the new fit str sig?i'm either getting that or the apex but i wanna findout some stuff about the fit first.

thanks
Well, seeing as the STR just came out, I doubt anyone has reviews on it. I owned the 08 Apex and I have to say that it was dialed, apart from the cranks that cracked. I don't know if they changed the cranks on the new one though. I would recommend the new WTP Envy. That thing is lush. That's just a little more than my 2 cents.

PBJ

PBJ

new bike post #3
kink apex ftw, odyssey races stock

Satay

Satay

new bike post #4
^agreed^

kharnG

kharnG

new bike post #5
Well, seeing as the STR just came out, I doubt anyone has reviews on it. I owned the 08 Apex and I have to say that it was dialed, apart from the cranks that cracked. I don't know if they changed the cranks on the new one though. I would recommend the new WTP Envy. That thing is lush. That's just a little more than my 2 cents.

the wtp envy is one of the nicest completes ive ever seen!

New Topics