New Bike thoughts....

• Discuss New Bike thoughts.... in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Just some feedback on my new Fit2 I just built, riding it hard and regular now. I finally got the bars like I like them, and the only two things that... ...
  • Tags bike
T

Trimix

New Bike thoughts.... post #1
Just some feedback on my new Fit2 I just built, riding it hard and regular now. I finally got the bars like I like them, and the only two things that went awry on the build is that I am not sure I like 100 PSI in my tires, and gyro configuration sucks :oops: I ended up going straight cable until I can straighten the gyro out :evil:

I DO NOT LIKE rock hard tires. I dropped the pressure in them to 80 PSI, MUCHO BETTERO.

Just some thoughts, nothing more.

E

EPMD

New Bike thoughts.... post #2
Yeah i cant use tires that are too full.. its harder for me to bunnyhop and i just cant ride with them like that

I

infantry43RIDER

New Bike thoughts.... post #3
i usually have a lower PSI in my front tire...but my rear is up there at like 90-100 something like that.

E

EPMD

New Bike thoughts.... post #4
infantry43RIDER said:
i usually have a lower PSI in my front tire...but my rear is up there at like 90-100 something like that.
exactly the same for me

I

infantry43RIDER

New Bike thoughts.... post #5
reason i have the rear up high is because i do a lot of tire tap stuff...and for me a higher pressure tire really helps that out.

trimix...i saw a pic of you bike somewhere else on here and i really like it dude.

T

Trimix

New Bike thoughts.... post #6
I do too. I sleep with it.

N

NiNo

New Bike thoughts.... post #7
I ride with a slightly lesser pumped front than rear, I like to have high pressure in the rear to stop the effects of bunnyhoping, though I can only do like a foot my tires seem to just flatten and the rim hits leaving dents, so I keep them pumped up to avoid it, the only problem is with them higher I get punctures so easy, I have had 3 in about 4 days, arghhh!

I

infantry43RIDER

New Bike thoughts.... post #8
Trimix said:
I do too. I sleep with it.
i would sleep with it too...if you know what i am saying.

RuLe

RuLe

New Bike thoughts.... post #9
i pump up my tires like 3 - 5 delow what the actually pressure says. i love rock hard tires because when i have flat tires i slow down alot faster (sucks having low tires on manualls) and i can do tricks with high pressure tires but when they arent high then its harder, but it is easyer not slipping on the cement sometimes but anyways.......

Hard tires all the way for me :)

F

federal_rider12

New Bike thoughts.... post #10
lol i run the psi of my tires at the minimum or slightly higher up to 60 psi and with my back tube bein a super thick one it is harder at a much lower psi

New Topics