New Bike company READ!!!!

• Discuss New Bike company READ!!!! in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; After seeing the sscycles and conspiracy threads i have been inspired to make a new bmx company too...LMFAO jk Im all for all of these new... ...
Bmx45

Bmx45

New Bike company READ!!!! post #1
After seeing the sscycles and conspiracy threads i have been inspired to make a new bmx company too...LMFAO jk

Im all for all of these new "Companies" but i think most others would agree with me i think ill stick with the old reliable companies like shadow profile fly fit kink...etc etc the list goes on

I dub this the official FLAME ON NEW COMPANIES THREAD.

Ecko

Ecko

New Bike company READ!!!! post #2
F

frightmare

New Bike company READ!!!! post #3
i thought the same when i seen like 2 or 3 'new company' threads popping up on the boards.

more power to these guys i think its awesome. i just hope they are legit and not in it for a quick buck.

dakotaridesbikes

dakotaridesbikes

New Bike company READ!!!! post #4
its sunnyside cycles

T

troy

New Bike company READ!!!! post #5
Shut up.

M

Marcus Poopy

New Bike company READ!!!! post #6
HAHAHAHAHA i actaully lol at this thread, i like it, it could be like an official "i dont like this company because..." thread to let everyone get their anger out instead of there being like 500 "eastern sucks" threads.

Bmx45

Bmx45

New Bike company READ!!!! post #7
HAHAHAHAHA i actaully lol at this thread, i like it, it could be like an official "i dont like this company because..." thread to let everyone get their anger out instead of there being like 500 "eastern sucks" threads.
Yea someone should suggest this to the moderators

Bmx45

Bmx45

New Bike company READ!!!! post #8
You have no authority, punk. :nono
my bad ecko91 i didnt c that you already made one of these threads already +rep for having the same idea as me

P

PUNKROCKER914

New Bike company READ!!!! post #9
"SS Cycles" isn't a company.

It's a flawed idea from the start that won't get further than t-shirts and stickers because of its lack of money and ideas.

Bmx45

Bmx45

New Bike company READ!!!! post #10
"SS Cycles" isn't a company.

It's a flawed idea from the start that won't get further than t-shirts and stickers because of its lack of money and ideas.
look at this i think he is trying to flame my flaming

fitbike61

fitbike61

New Bike company READ!!!! post #11
Everyone starts out as a minor company. Odyssey didn't start out super popular. Hell, it took them literally decades to get to where they are now.

Don't hate on possibility.

BoyOBoyle

BoyOBoyle

New Bike company READ!!!! post #12
I heard about some new company circulating the forums...i think it was called "Ron's Big Dick bike company"???
I might be mistaken

Last edited:

New Topics