new bars

• Discuss new bars in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; im looking for a new pair of street bars ive consider the snafu 2 piece but i dunno help ? ...
  • Tags street
B

bones

new bars post #1
im looking for a new pair of street bars ive consider the snafu 2 piece but i dunno help ?

F

FT rider

new bars post #2
S and M bars EVERY TIME woooooh s&m forever

X

XIII

new bars post #3
Solid Hella Lights or Odyssey Civillians

O

oibmxpunx

new bars post #4
FT rider said:
S and M bars EVERY TIME woooooh s&m forever
f*ck yeah slam bars

F

federal_rider12

new bars post #5
i was checking out dans and they got the s&m ad bars in clear for $30 and i was thinking of getting them but my bars are fine even though i really wanted those bars and i could get rid of the last primo part on my bike

X

XIII

new bars post #6
Slam bars are way too ****ing big!

P

Pyro insaine

new bars post #7
bones said:
im looking for a new pair of street bars ive consider the snafu 2 piece but i dunno help ?
You like the snafu dont let anyone tell u diderent
I use to have the older version (rifle bars) and they worked great

O

oibmxpunx

new bars post #8
XIII said:
Slam bars are way too f*ck big!
no there not i love them and in not even a big kid 5'11 145 i only cut then down 1 1/2in on the right side and 2in on the left

F

federal_rider12

new bars post #9
i saw a kid have the snafu disco bars 1" tubing oh those things looked awesome talk about beefy bars! 1" tubing instead of the usual 7/8" nice

F

FT rider

new bars post #10
you should go with pretty much any s&m bar that looks good to you i ride the divebars and i have ridden slams and berringers, they r all pretty sweet and if you think slams are too big then you should know that s&m have released the smalbar wich is identical as in height and reach but is just a bit smaller, and some s&m bars are lifetime garuanteed buy s&m!

B

bruisedbob

new bars post #11
yes, my divebars are quite nice. I had to get new bars after cutting them down too far. I don't barspin so for now they're a good width.

T

traildemon

new bars post #12
wethepeople 'le tigre' bars, t-1 small bars, or s&m berringer (what i have)

D

Deliciouspeed

new bars post #14
I'd say run an SandM bar, they make a bar for everyone. Pick one and youll be fine with which ever. =

New Topics