need your help!

• Discuss need your help! in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I recently started a petition to protest that fact that the city will not allow bikes on the jacksonville, NC skatepark. it only takes a minute to... ...
O

overturnstick

need your help! post #1
I recently started a petition to protest that fact that the city will not allow bikes on the jacksonville, NC skatepark. it only takes a minute to sign the petition.. so please help a fellow bmxer out! thanks.. if you can let your friends know and pass this along..

http://www.petitiononline.com/jvnc6458/petition.html

joanz

joanz

need your help! post #2
when i press the link it says,"The petition ID does not appear to be valid".?

joanz

joanz

need your help! post #3
:bmx_rules:id sigh it tho!:D

O

overturnstick

need your help! post #4
when i press the link it says,"The petition ID does not appear to be valid".?
yeah some reason the link didnt copy correctly, i just fixed it

joanz

joanz

need your help! post #5
cool...ill do it nw!:D

joanz

joanz

need your help! post #6
you should put the web adress in your signature under your name,so more people can see it.
hope it works out m8...hw much you need?

E

ellb123

need your help! post #7
signed :)

mack_turtle

mack_turtle

need your help! post #8
a note about petitions: get LOCAL people to sign a petition if you want to go that route or gathering support. online petitions are worthess. do not bother getting all of your buddies on Myspace to sign your petition. no civic official is going to care if Joe Blow from Australia signed your petition if you are trying to get a park built in Springfield, USA. Joe doesnt pay taxes, work, or vote in your town, so why would city officials care what he thinks they should do with other people's taxes? getting a broad coalition of individuals from different walks of life (age, education, sex, occupation, location in town, etc) is going to mean a lot more than sheer numbers.

i made these comments before in this thread

Superbeast

Superbeast

need your help! post #9
^He's right but nonetheless i signed

New Topics