[For Sale] Need sold ASAP Custom BMX bike

• Discuss Need sold ASAP Custom BMX bike in the For Sale (USA) forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [b]Need sold ASAP Custom BMX bike $500[/b] used to bike a lot but now that I'm going to school I just don't have the time. it's hard to part with my... ...
B

boomnj

Need sold ASAP Custom BMX bike post #1
Need sold ASAP Custom BMX bike $500

used to bike a lot but now that I'm going to school I just don't have the time. it's hard to part with my bike. I've put a lot of care money and time into it. this bike is built completely from scratch, full of eastern animal shadow primo proper mutiny demolition and stolen (the bmx brand not actually stolen) parts. some major parts are an eastern dragon 3 frame, primo mix rear rim, custom front wheel (proper rim shadow spokes and demolition hub), mutiny 25t chainwheel, colony hells stallion forks and animal sway bars... for more specific parts just email me. estimated value over 1200 dollars and weight is about 21.5 pounds
the bad: rear tire, bar ends and pedals should be replaced from normal
bmx wear and tear.
I'm asking 500 obo or if you have an unmarried cobb v2 AP for an 03 wrx I'll do a straight trade for that
reach me by email or text 6097120104 (text only please)

parts alone on this bike are over $1200 but I need it gone so reasonable offers are welcomed :prost:

pictures are available here http://cnj.craigslist.org/bik/2740794978.html

Last edited:
B

boomnj

Need sold ASAP Custom BMX bike post #2
price drop $500 takes it

profile racing

profile racing

Need sold ASAP Custom BMX bike post #3
Haha, Just sold my Accessport. Bump for a fellow Subie owner.

B

boomnj

Need sold ASAP Custom BMX bike post #4
bump...

D

Deerfoot666

Need sold ASAP Custom BMX bike post #5
Any pic

B

boomnj

Need sold ASAP Custom BMX bike post #6
the pics are in the CL ad