NEED NEW GRIPS?

• Discuss NEED NEW GRIPS? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I need some new grips my hands have been shreded from my old cheap ass mongoose peice of shit grips...I have a old pair of mongoose grips that i got... ...
  • Tags bike mongoose
N

NeonRider

NEED NEW GRIPS? post #1
I need some new grips my hands have been shreded from my old cheap ass mongoose peice of shit grips...I have a old pair of mongoose grips that i got mass blisters and offer NO PROTECTION :evil: from the impact of the ground at all :evil: .I was wondering if any of u could help me out and tell me wat kinda grips are soft and dont couse blisters...i was thinking the oddysee mushroom kind are watever but do any of u got any ideas :badgrin:

old_school_goose

old_school_goose

NEED NEW GRIPS? post #2
you wear gloves?

old_school_goose

old_school_goose

NEED NEW GRIPS? post #3
get the oddesyes and try gloves for a few days, you well rarely get blisters if you have them on tight enough. i love my gloves

N

NeonRider

NEED NEW GRIPS? post #4
UMM NO

I dont wear gloves they kinda throw me off....cant explain it but i like to feel the bike when im riding it..or something like that :p

old_school_goose

old_school_goose

NEED NEW GRIPS? post #5
if you can find them, try serfas spiders, there very gummy and geve your real good grip, but without gloves they tear your hands up real quick. Ya, ive been wearing gloves for like 2 years and ive gotten use to them. gives you some road rash protection too :)

O

orangebeast91489

NEED NEW GRIPS? post #6
if you want big and comfy get the Oury MTB grips..they are huge

D

DrunkPunk180

NEED NEW GRIPS? post #7
DEMOLITION TEAM GRIPS ALL THE WAY BABAY!!!!!!!!!

S

slappyslapnuts

NEED NEW GRIPS? post #8
for pure softness go for Odi longnecks im a gloveless rider myself and i ride 5+ hours per day with em, Although u might not have that much callouses at the moment if your newish but these grips helped my hands so much

O

orangebeast91489

NEED NEW GRIPS? post #9
i have giant calouses and wear gloves :roll: i only wear gloves for the crash protection..and cause i can grip it better and the grips dont get all sweaty

M

MJS

NEED NEW GRIPS? post #10
yeh, i know what you mean when u say 'i like to feel the bike'.. i wore gloves while using some really solid plasticy grips because if i rode bare handed, after 5 mins, my hands would be red raw,,, so i took some kinda short grips from my old mtb, which had gripshift gears which is why the grips are short.. they are really soft and squidgy though and i dont need gloves anymore and im more comfortable riding with them..

i could do with an upgrade to grips which fit the whole bar because these dinky things make my bars look very wide where they dont cover the whole bar and i find myself holding half on the grip and half on the bar because they are too short to reach my comfortable/natural hand position on the bars

W

William

NEED NEW GRIPS? post #11
i got the "Shadow Conspiracy official grips" a couple days ago, there amazing. nice and soft. i like them.

L

leon_luxton

NEED NEW GRIPS? post #12
what you need is some ODI LONGNECK GRIPS...last 4 ages and keep parteen for ages and are SOO nice feeling..not too soft and not to hard...go get some and ya wont regret it :D

New Topics