need new frame bad

• Discuss need new frame bad in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i need a frame that is really strong for grinding that wont get dents in the back by the peg. if there is a real strong frame good for grinding under... ...
U

UNIVERSALBMX502

need new frame bad post #1
i need a frame that is really strong for grinding that wont get dents in the back by the peg. if there is a real strong frame good for grinding under 370.00 let me know cuz i need a frame i can depend on.

Coldow91

Coldow91

need new frame bad post #2
A really nice street frame that is like $230 is the hoffman BAMA kimbrough's sig frame. Take a look at the FBM they are rock solid also the mutiny frames are good. Or you could go with many people are riding now the Sunday frame

U

UNIVERSALBMX502

need new frame bad post #3
thx ill take a look on danscomp

B

band aid

need new frame bad post #4
sunday is aight

but i vote T-1 BYRNES [it is strong it self PLUS the gind plate wleded to the chainstay! :)

U

UNIVERSALBMX502

need new frame bad post #5
i like the sunday wave frame but that t-1 sounds nice how much are them cuz that grind plate sounds good

U

UNIVERSALBMX502

need new frame bad post #7
damn thats real nice and there sold out on all 4 websites i looked at guess that shows how good they r i think im gona try to get 1 i like the grind plates. the only negative about the frame is its real heavy

Coldow91

Coldow91

need new frame bad post #8
it is not THAT heavy and you asked for something that will last with grinds and this is it

U

UNIVERSALBMX502

need new frame bad post #9
yea im gona get it prolly but 5 pounds 7 ounces 4 a frame is one of the heaviest frames ive seen but ill deal with it n the price is fair i just got to get a spanish bb kit now 4 that frame cuz mine is mid.

Minitrix

Minitrix

need new frame bad post #10
I would say to not worry about the dents in your frame from grinding.
They don't decrease structural integrity unless a dent is like, really really really bad.
The T1 Byrnes does have a grind plate built in, but it doesn't change the fact that your frame will dent if you grind.
How tall are you? I could probably give you a good suggestion.

New Topics