NEED HELP!!!!!!

• Discuss NEED HELP!!!!!! in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hello.. Im thinking of buying a bmx bike but need some help..I just want something that I can ride around when the weather starts getting nicer,but... ...
  • Tags bike bmx bmx bike

83wolverine

NEED HELP!!!!!! post #1
Hello..
Im thinking of buying a bmx bike but need some help..I just want something that I can ride around when the weather starts getting nicer,but have absolutely no idea what is good anymore.Ill try to make a long story short...I used to play around with a dyno nitro when I was younger,but someone stole it,so I bought a lowrider bike(thought it was ugly and noone would try to steal it..)ended up getting really into that,but stopped showing for various reasons.Took up weightlifting and got into strongman competitions,so now Im 6'1 220lbs and dont know what would work the best for me.
It seems like the most obvious route for me would be to get a mountain bike,but Id really like to stick with some sort of bmx bike ...Ill be riding it mostly on country roads(mostly paved).Umm dont know what other info to give you.Hope someone can help me out!!!
Thank You

R

Revenge

NEED HELP!!!!!! post #2
hm i think best for you is a freestyle bike...you candrive flatland, dirt, street and vert with it.... i would say that the haro f3 is one of the best in this time....but i cant swear it... in the german forum-part everyone say that it is...
other meanings are welcome.... :wink:

L

lord of the apes

NEED HELP!!!!!! post #3
buy a haro. it's definitely the best bike. i have a haro mirra 540 air 2001 and it's so good. :D

83wolverine

NEED HELP!!!!!! post #4
Thanks !I appreciate your help!!!

A

Anonymous

NEED HELP!!!!!! post #5
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont get a haro f3 i build them at work all the time they suck. if u r going to get a haro at all get a haro master. but i wouldnt recomend that either. i would recomend u build a bike. buy a frame that is long like 21 or 22" cuz u r tall, and get all quality parts from there like primo, odyssey, snafu, kink, t1, #######, and fit. those are just a few of the quality companies out there.

M

Manners

NEED HELP!!!!!! post #6
look at me im answering a topic thats 2 years old 8)

bob-14

bob-14

NEED HELP!!!!!! post #7
yo guest u build haros so????i think we got a haro spy :lol:

Flatline

Flatline

NEED HELP!!!!!! post #8
Or Perhaps you might like to try a 24" Cruiser Frame, A bit of both worlds.

adam_maoam

adam_maoam

NEED HELP!!!!!! post #9
i think he might of got his bike now !!! lol

S

stolen_bikes

NEED HELP!!!!!! post #10
yere lol
i don't think ppl are looking at the dates just the post number

New Topics