need help with flatland trick.

• Discuss need help with flatland trick. in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey i'm kinda new to flatland and i'm trying to do the fork wheelie. i can turn around on the handle bars but i can't balance after that. i just keep... ...
  • Tags flatland
C

crm829

need help with flatland trick. post #1
hey i'm kinda new to flatland and i'm trying to do the fork wheelie. i can turn around on the handle bars but i can't balance after that. i just keep falling. anybody know any tips to help me out with this trick?

S

Sorage

need help with flatland trick. post #2
read my sig!! :evil:

H

hartattack_199

need help with flatland trick. post #3
too bad evan had that sig first

S

sock

need help with flatland trick. post #4
lol.

Poseidon

Poseidon

need help with flatland trick. post #5
Uhm

Sorage should be banned.

E

evanc

need help with flatland trick. post #6
No, he should just stop sucking at life.

C

crm829

need help with flatland trick. post #7
so can yall help me or not??

Poseidon

Poseidon

need help with flatland trick. post #8
Yeah

Scuff...you can't really expect to keep your balance at a stand-still.

C

crm829

need help with flatland trick. post #9
errrr i try to scuff. but still can only stay up for like 3 seconds.

Poseidon

Poseidon

need help with flatland trick. post #10
Yeh

It takes practice...maybe you aren't scuffing quick enough? And try to stay directly above the bike.

G

need help with flatland trick. post #11
Try to put your stomach over your handlebars a bit... Just while your learning. That will help get your body weight over the front tire more, making it easier to balance. Once you get that down try adding style.
Then learn backflips. Go.

L

likeachamp

need help with flatland trick. post #12
i cant do much flatland, and i can't do that trick, but go to www.bmxstunts.com they got short videos online and free of a truck load of flatland, and yes even the fork wheelie! have fun, and get offline, go ride!

C

crm829

need help with flatland trick. post #13
well i learned how to balance for a long time going bacwards but right now i'm trying to get out of it.

K

KnuckleHead

need help with flatland trick. post #14
thats what i have trouble with. getting out of it. HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT?!?!

A

aussyj

need help with flatland trick. post #15
Look up smoothie on bmx-stunts.com.
What you do is you put the opposite foot on the corresponding peg.
Ex. You start on left side with right foot on top left peg...So you put the left foot on the other peg. Then you pick up your right and then turn the handlebars more. Then you put your right foot over, ro you can stop teh frame first. both work.

C

crm829

need help with flatland trick. post #16
well i try to turn so i can put my right foot on the tube but i can't. i try to but my bike doesn't turn.

F

FOL

need help with flatland trick. post #17
Try to do it without twist first...twist your handlebar 180 degress, put your left foot on the front peg and make some speed with the foot on the ground, then put your weigth on the peg and scuff with your right foot.

It is more easy to do a fork glide while holding your seat with a hand.

C

crm829

need help with flatland trick. post #18
i can do that i was talking about getting out of the trick. i can't turn the handle bars back around.

F

FOL

need help with flatland trick. post #19
oops sorry my bad.

Like someone already said for bmx stunts...check bmxtrix.com en see how he rides of it, if you didn't do that yet.

C

crm829

need help with flatland trick. post #20
allready watched it whole lot.

New Topics