Need Help Picking a bike!!!

• Discuss Need Help Picking a bike!!! in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hi i'm Canadian and i've been biking (doin tricks) for a long time. I'm lookin to start bmxin and i was just wondering if anyone could recommend some... ...
G

grinspoon7

Need Help Picking a bike!!! post #1
Hi i'm Canadian and i've been biking (doin tricks) for a long time.
I'm lookin to start bmxin and i was just wondering if anyone could recommend some good bikes or sites that i could look at to get a general idea of some good bikes.

I dont really have a price range yet so anything that is not incredibly unreasonable for a first bmx will be fine.

Ecko

Ecko

Need Help Picking a bike!!! post #2
danscomp.com

Need anything else, let me know :)

G

grinspoon7

Need Help Picking a bike!!! post #3
danscomp.com

Need anything else, let me know :)
rly appreciate the help

but any recommendation on which brands are better then others? (the ones on the site)

Ecko

Ecko

Need Help Picking a bike!!! post #4
Look at Stolen, Kink, Premium, and DK. They make some pretty kick-ass bikes and are pretty cheap too :)

J

JaredBmx

Need Help Picking a bike!!! post #5
I would probably stay away from easterns, only becuase Ive had 1 and it was very un-relyable (spelled wrong o.o), but thats just my experience. I would look at Kinks, Fits, or Stolens. Right now i have a Kink Transition and couldnt be happier with it.

the ace of spade

the ace of spade

Need Help Picking a bike!!! post #6
I would probably stay away from easterns, only becuase Ive had 1 and it was very un-relyable (spelled wrong o.o), but thats just my experience. I would look at Kinks, Fits, or Stolens. Right now i have a Kink Transition and couldnt be happier with it.
easterns are alright bikes. i've been riding them for years. the only problems i've had with mine were that some of the stock parts broke when i beat the crap out of them

New Topics