Need for speed underground

• Discuss Need for speed underground in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; anyone playing this game? if you're not, you probably should ...
R

rmodel63

Need for speed underground post #1
anyone playing this game? if you're not, you probably should

RuLe

RuLe

Need for speed underground post #2
yea i used to play it. i hacked some codes for it but my forum got hacked AND i lost everything and i didnt add them on my cb

I

infantry43RIDER

Need for speed underground post #3
im sick of the riced out car games.

F

federal_rider12

Need for speed underground post #4
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT GAME WAS SWEET ONE OF THE BEST RACING GAMES but i only got to play the demo :cry: but i heard u can mock up ur own street car

C

casperh

Need for speed underground post #5
you should really buy colin mcrea 3 or something its lot better but thats only rally i guess :wink:

L

leon_luxton

Need for speed underground post #6
the next game i am going to get will be this game for PS2 so can ya tell me a little bit about it? what rating out of 10 would you give it?
thanks

F

federal_rider12

Need for speed underground post #7
well for me id say a 9/10 but for what i got to play(which the left button was broken) it is pretty much like real life i hit the nitro boost and it was like losin control and then i hit a train and it like died or blew up so i lost but i heard u can build ur own car and if u dont shift at the right time u can be totally screwed and ull get past u cant undershift the rpm or overshift the rpm or ull lose speed gotta shift right on cue or ull have to shoot in some nitrous to catch up

C

casperh

Need for speed underground post #8
federal_rider12 said:
it is pretty much like real life i hit the nitro boost and it was like losin control and then i hit a train and it like died or blew up so i lost but i heard u can build ur own car and if u dont shift at the right time u can be totally screwed and ull get past u cant undershift the rpm or overshift the rpm or ull lose speed gotta shift right on cue or ull have to shoot in some nitrous to catch up
i would give it a 7 of 1 because its totally unrealistic, its like if you snowboard in a fantasy world, things which i dont like. i more like the realism in the tonyhawks series or the new snowboard game amped 2 for the xbox, it sucks that it isnt for ps2 because its really realistic and ssx3 totally not. :p

R

rmodel63

Need for speed underground post #9
i'd say 9/10...you can customize your car completely, from paint and graphics all the way up to what brand of parts you want in your engine. i would definately reccommend buying it.
as for casperh saying it's not realistic and that the tony hawk series is? are you crazy? when was the last time you saw someone do a 720 misty flip to crooked grind down like a fifty step rail into a nose manuel.............? i mean its not the most realistic game in the world, but all i can really see that wouldn't be realistic is that no damage is done to the cars and races aren't over when you crash, otherwise, it's pretty good [/quote]

F

FOL

Need for speed underground post #10
6/10... nice, not great...the only thing that was really fun was eh...I forgot the word, but the sliding to gain points.

I

infantry43RIDER

Need for speed underground post #11
i think that is called powersliding or drifting.

T

Tibro

Need for speed underground post #12
unless its a flight sim, WW2 shooter (or any war for that matter) or a FIFA game i will not buy it.. oh i do buy Tony Hawk's etc.. and am hoping to Get Mat Hoffman 2... anyone got it? is it good?

L

leon_luxton

Need for speed underground post #13
yeah i got mat hoffman 2 its a VERY GOOD game..i loved it so much.still do,lol..but get bmx XXX cos its realistic,funny and the flatland and other dirt tricks are so good..lot more reastic..mat hoffman is a little not very realstic..does INPOSABLE things

T

Tibro

Need for speed underground post #14
leon_luxton said:
yeah i got mat hoffman 2 its a VERY GOOD game..i loved it so much.still do,lol..but get bmx XXX cos its realistic,funny and the flatland and other dirt tricks are so good..lot more reastic..mat hoffman is a little not very realstic..does INPOSABLE things
lol yea.. same as all the Tony Hawk's games then lol... dont get me wrong i love the tony hawk's games for thier game play.. but when you do things like 1080s with about 5 or 6 kick flips and you can manual between each trick it gets pretty unrealistic

how good is the nudety in BMX XXX? i heard it was pretty damn poor....

F

federal_rider12

Need for speed underground post #15
drifting the funnest thing to do with rear wheel drive and lots of horses and a manual tranny turn one way then downshitf real quick get on the gas real quick and turn the other way(i gotta try it but my car wont do it without droppin the transmission or just totally breakin down does it good in the snow
:lol: )

as of bmx xxx i heard there is no nudity just chicks ridin in bikinis and i also heard as of a game it suxed butt

E

evanc

Need for speed underground post #16
The ps2 version of bmxxxx is censored. Other versions are not.

L

leon_luxton

Need for speed underground post #17
yeah the PS2 one in england has a block for the naked riding chicks..damn thing..but the movies ya unlock shoe ya tits and stuff what is really good..real gals to

New Topics