Need a site with left side drive made rims

• Discuss Need a site with left side drive made rims in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Well of course i could get a rim and change the freewheel but do you no where i can buy left side drive back rims so it comes with the freewheel... ...
  • Tags bike bikes mailorder
RuLe

RuLe

Need a site with left side drive made rims post #1
Well of course i could get a rim and change the freewheel but do you no where i can buy left side drive back rims so it comes with the freewheel already on and i dont have to change it?

I

infantry43RIDER

Need a site with left side drive made rims post #2
any mailorder place has those available.

T

Trevor827

Need a site with left side drive made rims post #3
You ****ing moron... You lace rims to hubs, which means you need a LSD hub, not rim.

F

federal_rider12

Need a site with left side drive made rims post #4
true but i wont state it as trevor did rims r not directional things u need a lsd hub(uh oh lsd :lol: ) or a flip flop and all mailorders carry them

RuLe

RuLe

Need a site with left side drive made rims post #5
yea because i got LSD on my bike and i wanted like a triple wall rim or a classic wall rim and i dont want to have to change the whole 3 piece crank to the right when i buy a rim with the spokes and stuff and it isnt lsd. i dotn want to have to change it to the new one.... hard to explain but yea

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Need a site with left side drive made rims post #6
im sorry, but I don't understand you, you make no sense. try explaining it again and we might be able to help you.

L

leon_luxton

Need a site with left side drive made rims post #7
Trevor827 said:
You f*ck moron... You lace rims to hubs, which means you need a LSD hub, not rim.
wow..just chill man 8O

RuLe

RuLe

Need a site with left side drive made rims post #8
Ok. I got 3 bikes. 2 are LSD on the bikes. One bike has black rims and i want chrome. What rims do i look for? I need LSD rims. A rim that is complete just not the rim. And when i go to danscomp i cant find any LSD drive back rims :cry:

S

SR

Need a site with left side drive made rims post #9
I

infantry43RIDER

Need a site with left side drive made rims post #10
yea what the hell does that mean?

are you looking for this...???

and you can select left side drive...

F

federal_rider12

Need a site with left side drive made rims post #11
ok listen!!!!! rims r meant for lsd and rsd hubs and front hubs it dont matter!!!!! spokes dont matter as long as u get 14g(or beefy 13 or 12)!!!!! find a rim u like and buy it that simple!!!!!! and from what it seems u definitely dont need a triple wall rim and crank wise as long as both side of the crank has a notch or a bolt hole u can run it lsd or rsd but RIMS R RSD< LSD< AND FRONT HUB COMPATIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! OK!!!!!!!! DO U UNDERSTAND NOW

RuLe

RuLe

Need a site with left side drive made rims post #12
ok so your saying i can buy any rim off the internet like danscomp.com and the rim with automaticly work for LSD without changing any spoket... because i was just saying. i got a LSD already on my haro http://www.ugngaming.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=5 . ALL I WANT TO DO IS GET A TRIPLE WALL RIM THATS MADE FOR LSD WITHOUT HAVING TO CHANGE SPOKETS. still dont understand what i mean? Because ive been biking for along time and im not stupid. Like youcant take a rim off a RSD bike and put the back rim on my LSD crank and everything because u will have to pedel backwards. - I JUST WANT A TRIPLE WALL RIM MADE FOR LSD - no taking or removing anything

RuLe

RuLe

Need a site with left side drive made rims post #13
infantry43RIDER said:
yea what the hell does that mean?

are you looking for this...???

and you can select left side drive...

if u find a triple wall rim lsd let me no :)

I

infantry43RIDER

Need a site with left side drive made rims post #14
jesus christ.
you have to be the most confusing person in the world.
just find ANY DAMN triple wall rim...
buy it
and put it on your bike...doesn't matter what rim...it will work for LSD.

end topic....lock it.

F

federal_rider12

Need a site with left side drive made rims post #15
ok u make no sense at all lsd and rsd r the drive train----- left side drive ur crank has to be set up with a chainwheel on the left side and a freewheel or cassette on the left side----right side drive ur crank needs to have the chainwheel on the right side with a freewheel or cassette on the right side------ rims can be used on left side drive, right side drive, and front hubs they r not meant for one single drive neither do spokes u buy spokes and rims and lace them to ur lsd or rsd or front hub and thats it. go on dans like u said and find the rims u like and buy them that easy!!!!!! all u got to worry bout is the hub(not the rims or spokes) if u want rsd then buy a rsd u want a lsd then buy an lsd u want a fron hub buy a front hub u want a lsd drive and a rsd drive then buy a flip flop hub

I

infantry43RIDER

Need a site with left side drive made rims post #16
he has the hub already.
he wants the rim.
any rims works so this topic is done.

F

federal_rider12

Need a site with left side drive made rims post #17
well my mind was bout to explode tryin to figure what he was askin so i just wrote down everythin topic is ended enuff info has been givin and if u dont understand AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! go to a shop and say slap on some damn triple walls on my bike

I

infantry43RIDER

Need a site with left side drive made rims post #18
FOL lock this before someone kills themself.

G

Need a site with left side drive made rims post #19
this topic needs mental aid.

G

Need a site with left side drive made rims post #20
.......buy a new bike! :D

New Topics