need a new bike...suggestions plz?

• Discuss need a new bike...suggestions plz? in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i need a new bike for a begginer. i am almost 13 but i am not really good at tricks. i need a light bike on which i can learn to jump tabletops, some... ...
  • Tags bike bikes haro bike haro bikes
K

kms1357

need a new bike...suggestions plz? post #1
i need a new bike for a begginer. i am almost 13 but i am not really good at tricks. i need a light bike on which i can learn to jump tabletops, some haps, wheeles, manuals, ect. i was thinking of a haro f4 or maybe f5 if i can get the money....so im looking for that kind of bike in a price range from 200-350(maybe more because of christmas)

thanks

X

XIII

need a new bike...suggestions plz? post #2
beginner...

Haro

K

kms1357

need a new bike...suggestions plz? post #3
which?

and what are good sites where i can buy haro bikes like the f4. f5, backtrail x1,x2, ect?

K

kms1357

need a new bike...suggestions plz? post #5
thanks, i think i will get the f4, my friend has it so i think thats wat ill get, im goin to the store tomm, i have off from school. thanks again!

C

Colorblinded

need a new bike...suggestions plz? post #6
O

oibmxpunx

need a new bike...suggestions plz? post #7
fit

E

EasternBMX

need a new bike...suggestions plz? post #8
Eastern Shovel Head or Trail Digger go with a haro i'll cut your balls off
i'm joking.....Eastern is the best for begginer/novice/pro

A

aussyj

need a new bike...suggestions plz? post #9
I dislike haros. I think the frames are to bulky. Fit and eastern are good as mentioned.

K

kms1357

need a new bike...suggestions plz? post #10
EasternBMX said:
Eastern Shovel Head or Trail Digger go with a haro i'll cut your balls off
i'm joking.....Eastern is the best for begginer/novice/pro
how u so sure im a guy?

but i am tho :p

and also i like the bulky frames, it gives em a good look at least to me

E

evanc

need a new bike...suggestions plz? post #11
Yeah, since looks are really what matter.

Oh, and I think this is the first post I've seen on a beginner getting a new bike. Using the search wouldn't have helped, so I'm glad you didn't.

T

Trimix

need a new bike...suggestions plz? post #12
I disagree that HARO sucks. Nyquist and Mirra ride them pretty well huh? My second bike I went for the Haro, Mirra 540. Mostly cuz I know someone sponsored by them :D The bottom tube is a little BIG, but it has been a good bike. Taken me through the basic land tricks, and up to spine transitiions. Probably not a big trick for many, but spines with no gap scared the HELL outta me! All I am saying is I think you need to be comfortable with the bike you ride, and no MATTER what 'frame' you buy, something on the bike won't feel right and you will change it to fit your liking. For what it is worth, I am about to give my bike to someone, and will need a NEW one (once again)......and I am looking at the FIT.

N

NewYork

need a new bike...suggestions plz? post #13
first...the F5 is a flatland frame and good luck doin a tabletop on a flatland bike...

second...haro sucks balls there way too heavy and the look like shit...get a fit or eastern...those should be good or go to your local bike shop and ask em wut a good bike would be for a beginner and they should let u try it out...

haro sucks balls...if u get one i WILL chop your balls off...dont test me slut

I

ieatcrayons

need a new bike...suggestions plz? post #14
NewYork said:
second...haro sucks balls there way too heavy and the look like shit
ya i know, 6.3 pounds for a frame is way to much, isnt it?

New Topics