Need a BMX!

• Discuss Need a BMX! in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hello. I should be going to get a BMX on Monday after school from Custom Riders. I haven't ridden proply before apart from mates bikes, and I want... ...
M

MurKerMaX

Need a BMX! post #1
Hello.

I should be going to get a BMX on Monday after school from Custom Riders.
I haven't ridden proply before apart from mates bikes, and I want a good BMX. I was looking at the Fit PRK 1 09 for £339.99 which isn't that bad. Also why do some people tell me that Fit completes aren't that good and WTP are very good and I should get one of them, so what is a good WTP for under £450 and is the Fit PRK 1 09 a good bike or not?

Cheerz

joanz

joanz

Need a BMX! post #2
a good bike is the verde prism!its like $414 and is light to!emm yeh its alrii for the money...the bars look real short on it tho!...is custom riders a website?

M

MurKerMaX

Need a BMX! post #3
yes custom riders do have a website and a shop in the UK where I live, its about 1 hour away from me!

so what would u say about the fit prk 1 09?

and wtp bikes?

Ecko

Ecko

Need a BMX! post #4
a good bike is the verde prism!its like $414 and is light to!emm yeh its alrii for the money...the bars look real short on it tho!...is custom riders a website?
Verde Prism FTW.

M

MurKerMaX

Need a BMX! post #6
and how did u filter out those bikes there?

M

MurKerMaX

Need a BMX! post #8
ok cheerz...wt bout a WTP?

i really like the fit...i could get the fit prk 2, i dont know...i havent herd about verde really before or easterns that much...and my mates say tht fit is an excellent make and that they r lite...aswell as me wanting a gyro

coslz

coslz

Need a BMX! post #10
and how did u filter out those bikes there?
what do you mean by filter?
if i think what i know what you mean maybe well idk i just picked bikes that are 100% chromo and within you price range

M

MurKerMaX

Need a BMX! post #11
yea thts wt i mean...(how did u choose thoses bikes)...wt duz 100% chromo actually mean...is it strong and lite?

M

MurKerMaX

Need a BMX! post #12
and yea the wtp recon is a beast! but it aint gt a gyro...

i am looking for a street/park/dirt bmx with a gyro and brakes!

joanz

joanz

Need a BMX! post #13
ok cheerz...wt bout a WTP?

i really like the fit...i could get the fit prk 2, i dont know...i havent herd about verde really before or easterns that much...and my mates say tht fit is an excellent make and that they r lite...aswell as me wanting a gyro

I tink a good one is WTP ADDICT...27 lbs but i dont really know cause i never ridden one...

the FIT PRK 2 is real good!...my m8 has one but id still go for the VERDE cause its lighter and $40 less...you could always buy a lighter/better part for it then if you wanted....but really its up to you mate.

joanz

joanz

Need a BMX! post #14
with the $40 left over you could buy a pair of dirts for youself?!

coslz

coslz

Need a BMX! post #15
chrmo is the metal its made out of and is strong, you dont want a bike with high tensile steel frame because it more fragile so its ideal to have chrmo. also if your new to bmx i dont think youll be needing a gyro cause you wont be b-spin or tail whipping. another thing weight really doesnt matter my bikes 32 lbs? i think. id rather have a heavier bike because when you start upgrading it will feal like a feather and you can hop higher. just build muscle but if you want a gyro go for the prism

Ecko

Ecko

Need a BMX! post #16
and yea the wtp recon is a beast! but it aint gt a gyro...

i am looking for a street/park/dirt bmx with a gyro and brakes!
If you want a complete that comes with a gyro, get the 2008 Verde Prism. It's light, 100% chromo, has that sexy gyro... and flat out an awesome bike :)

M

MurKerMaX

Need a BMX! post #17
ok thank you guys!

is the fit prk 2 nice n light with a good frame 100% chromo or wteva...Frame: 4130 Cro-mo Top Tube & Down Tube, 20.5" w/Integrated Headtube & Removable Gyro Tabs

M

MurKerMaX

Need a BMX! post #19
also the verde doesn't come wid a gyro!

so atm the competition is the Fit PRK 1 vs Fit PRK 2 vs Verde Prism vs WeThePeople Recon.

I want one of those!!!

Would someone plz post the Pro's and Con's of these bikes, i no its a big anoying job but as soon as it is dun i can calm down and leave u all alone!

cheerz

Ecko

Ecko

Need a BMX! post #20
ok thank you guys!

is the fit prk 2 nice n light with a good frame 100% chromo or wteva...Frame: 4130 Cro-mo Top Tube & Down Tube, 20.5" w/Integrated Headtube & Removable Gyro Tabs
It's decent in terms of weight compared to today's standards, but it isn't all chromo.

"Hi tensile steel frame with chromoly top and down tubes"

New Topics