Nasty Gloves??? 661

D

Disturbed1

Nasty Gloves??? 661 post #1
I have some answer team 2 gloves and let me tell ya "that glove got love". and as much as i love them i need some spare or some that i can use when im not usin the good ones (team2). well another one of my fav. riders is corey "nasty" nastazio. and i have his shoes, signature helmet, and many other things but the one thing i dont have and i wont is his new "nasty" gloves. anyone else seen them???

E

Element Biker Dude

Nasty Gloves??? 661 post #2
do u like dirt jumping coz thts wot corey does

:twisted: Specialized Rulz :twisted:

G

gorobei

Nasty Gloves??? 661 post #3
i got the 661 nasty .. hell of a glove it is. comfy, lots of armour at the fingers, thin at the inner side for a good feeling, and looking damn hot...
i LOVE that glove. :-D
i got it from danscomp.com

S

Sorage

Nasty Gloves??? 661 post #4
:D i got the bagley gloves
they rule 2 !!

there also fine for flatland and winter :p

N

n3lli

Nasty Gloves??? 661 post #5
i got the Fox Sidewinder. its pretty comfy and does its job.

T

Trimix

Nasty Gloves??? 661 post #6
My gloves could be classified as "nasty", but I have no idea the brand.

<humor>

D

Disturbed1

Nasty Gloves??? 661 post #7
Yes Im a dirt rider... And my main insperation is corey... I try to do all the tricks that he does... like superman, superman idian air, superman seat grab, superman seat grab indian air.... those are the tricks that i like to do the most, forget all that backflip shit, and those corkscrew moves... that would be nice but i know im not that good... I just like riding at my trails wit the freinds and watching them throw down 12 feet tailwhips, and shit like that u know the basics (even tho to many the tailwhip isnt very basic)

New Topics