nastazio car accident

• Discuss nastazio car accident in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; While driving to the trails on Saturday, April 3rd, Cory Nastazio was involved in a serious car accident in which his Honda Civic crashed into a tree... ...
  • Tags bmx bmx online
L

lobo_solitario

nastazio car accident post #1
While driving to the trails on Saturday, April 3rd, Cory Nastazio was involved in a serious car accident in which his Honda Civic crashed into a tree. No one was with Cory at the time, so there are no reports as to what may have caused the accident. As a result, Cory is in the Intensive Care Unit in a Riverside, California, hospital with a hemorrhage on one side of his brain and a collapsed lung. We were told that Cory is stable and expected to make a full recovery.

L

lobo_solitario

nastazio car accident post #2
Cory woke up Tuesday, April 6th at 5pm and is 100% conscious.

When Cory woke he removed all internal tubes and turned off the machines in his room. When a nurse questioned his behavior he responded, "I want to go home."

Cory will be moved from Intensive Care to a regular room if tests show the blood clot in his brain has closed.

Cory's friends started calling him "Miracle Boy," but Mirra already has dibs on that one, so now they're calling him the "Comeback Kid."

The police took Cory's business manager, Kimarie Hunt, to get his belongings out of the wrecked car, "I knew he hit a tree, so I thought I was prepared," says Hunt. "But I couldn't believe it, the car looks like a tin can that somebody stepped on. Cory definitely had his guardian angle with him that day."

Despite collapsing his lung in Monday's accident, Cory is scheduled to go home on Saturday, April 10th.

The collision is under investigation by the Riverside Police Department's Major Accident Investigation Team, who on Monday, said excessive speed might have been a factor.

B

bones

nastazio car accident post #3
wasnt this posted by trimix? :?

N

No Fear :: AMZ ::

nastazio car accident post #4
i've read this at bmxonline.com

but only the 1st..

:)

L

lobo_solitario

nastazio car accident post #5
yes i did get most of this info from bmx online

X

XIII

nastazio car accident post #6
but i dont go to bmx online so thanks for the info lobo

R

rocket

nastazio car accident post #7
XIII said:
but i dont go to bmx online so thanks for the info lobo
yeah.
this is crazy. i rode with Cory once along with Shawn Buttler. hope he gets better.

B

bristow-pro 2

nastazio car accident post #8
hopefully he gets 2 the nxt big event i read tht he might not make x-games wich is a shame he is like style in a body

M

Made

nastazio car accident post #9
o shit he lives in riverside i didnt know that i gotta go hit an egg drive by some of these days (jk, well actually if i had a chance maybe) hope he get better though

W

William

nastazio car accident post #10
man that sux! i hope he gets better.

New Topics