mysterious trails theif

• Discuss mysterious trails theif in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; someone [i]or sumthing [/i]stole all the green carpets and 2 sweaters from our jumps ...
  • Tags jump shop
S

sentaafEQpovar

mysterious trails theif post #1
someone or sumthing stole all the green carpets and 2 sweaters from our jumps

G

mysterious trails theif post #2
damn assholes

the carpets are like 1-2 feet by at least 10 feet

any ideas on wtf (who and what) couldhave stole them?

G

mysterious trails theif post #3
well of course their gona get stolen if u leave them lyin around

S

sentaafEQpovar

mysterious trails theif post #4
WTF U MEAN BY OF COURSE?????? WHO THE **** GOES BE HIND PEOPLES HOUSES TO STEAL GREEN CARPETS AND SWEATERS??????

G

mysterious trails theif post #5
fez said:
where the **** are we supposed to put the carpets everyday? put them in a safe? burry them? hide them inside of James and the giants peaches ****ing stomach?

We used those carpets to cover our jumps overnight so when it rained during the morning etc, it wouldnt be hella muddy and shitty

i can tell fez = bunny hop = cool kind of guy

F

FOL

mysterious trails theif post #6
keep it clean :)

and ontopic:
that sucks, it's either a poor bastard who did it, or some kid thinking he was funny. I think the latter one is a big possibility eithet

R

rocket

mysterious trails theif post #7
Who Gives A Shit! get over it... go behind the thrift shop and get some more. :twisted:

C

casperh

mysterious trails theif post #8
icerocket said:
Who Gives A Shit! get over it... go behind the thrift shop and get some more. :twisted:
*support!

S

sentaafEQpovar

mysterious trails theif post #9
omg, omg, nice idea..... i remmember the time there was like 8 giant rolls of carpet behind safeway

any other ides on where to scrounge up noce things/supplies for our ramps? ie 5 gallon buckets, shovels, carpets?

E

EPMD

mysterious trails theif post #10
Yeah who cares that you should go steel some more the point is it was theres and who the hell would take something like that... Solution: Cameras :D

F

federal_rider12

mysterious trails theif post #11
ppl steal stuff in back of ppls houses all the time and they also steal stuff from inside the house too!!!! amasin technology these days their just like robots thats y u dont leave stuff out were it is easily taken b/c ppl will take it. i dont even take chances with my bike when i leave it in the garage i lock it up. i put chains on the wheels, bars, seat, and pedals so they cant just take stuff off, but ive been leavin inside b/c this expensive thing is my life and if stolen id go crazy and fall off the end of the world!!!!!!!!!!

S

sentaafEQpovar

mysterious trails theif post #12
but why did they steal the green ones only? why not the white ones or brown ones or other ones? and i can understand stealing vcr's and cars, but not green carpets

I

infantry43RIDER

mysterious trails theif post #13
that is kind of weird.
oh well get over it.

L

leon_luxton

mysterious trails theif post #14
maybe it will match there chairs in there houses or maybe cos they couldnt carry that many..get new carpets :roll:

G

mysterious trails theif post #15
sentaafEQpovar said:
2 sweaters
found both of them but still missing those carpets! its this damn reagle beagle that goes down there i bet.... that or aubreys dog cause i found my sweater behind aubreys house

F

FOL

mysterious trails theif post #16
hahaha :lol:

G

mysterious trails theif post #17
dig a big hole and cover it up.....use some green carpet as bait.

maybe you'll catch the monster.

S

sentaafEQpovar

mysterious trails theif post #18
man, me and pobie went into my house for pizza, and we left 2 sweat shirts, a shirt, and 2 hats down at the jumps, and when we get bacxk, this beagle has my sweat shirt in its mouth, and were like, "its the thief", so it drops our sweat shyirt and runs, then were like, that fagit, but he dropped my sweatshirt, then we notice he took all our other shit, and that includes my new rabbit fur huntinf cap which looks awesome, so we look around for the stuff for 3 hours, we find ou greemn carpets, and pobies sweatshirt half burried in the ground, our other stuff is gone though, and we also found a hat pobie lost a while ago

C

casperh

mysterious trails theif post #19
you hunt animals?

E

EPMD

mysterious trails theif post #20
BB gun man. 8)

New Topics