My trails are gone

• Discuss My trails are gone in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; [img]http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v107/federal_rider12/trail_sign.jpg[/img]... ...
  • Tags bike dirt photo
F

federal_rider12

My trails are gone post #1

yes my trails are gone. all thanks to little kids and dirt bikers. i did have 2 burms but they are gone(2 pics have like a round area yuo can see by dirt bike treads) tables(one is kinda there but smaller and cut off) and all doubles are gone. good thing i didnt start my six pack(down that skinny straight away). so that area is gone im trying to find a new location where i wont get into trouble nore have dirt bikers tear it down! also you see that pic with all that pile up, before winter that wasnt there and where i took that pic was where that big tree use to lay at. it moved like 30ft and that thing is huge!

T

tgreathead

My trails are gone post #2
can't see the pics

F

federal_rider12

My trails are gone post #3
damn ive tried so much, i worked but now i cant even see them. i dont get it i guess i need to make a new site to upload things

F

federal_rider12

My trails are gone post #4
ok tonight they should be up. EPMD gave me a place to go and hopefully this works and my computer dont crap out on me

D

Devourment 138

My trails are gone post #5
federal_rider12 said:
ok again for who knows how many times pics wont work. im trying everything
I thought we figured that out....

F

federal_rider12

My trails are gone post #6
well i finally got the pics to work, hopefully everyone else sees them!

T

Trimix

My trails are gone post #7
That just really sucks man., especially if you don't have other places good to ride :(

Your image files are on a photobucket server, I see them from here fine. One quick way to check for a valid image file location/name once you upload them is to take the complete file name and slap it in your browser. See if the pic shows up using that location/filename before posting somewhere else :roll: What did you end up finding was the problem?

F

federal_rider12

My trails are gone post #8
well i was using a yahoo group, which i made, and put pics up on it and at first i could see them but then they didnt. so then EPMD told me to go to photobucket and everything works just fine now. i have no clue what was wrong with using yahoo but there must be soemthing wrong and my computer has been having troubles with yahoo and msn, they just dont want to work that good or at all since im having toubles using microsoft for internet so i cant use internet explorer so i got to use netscape, so maybe that was the problem

W

William

My trails are gone post #9
federal_rider12 said:

yes my trails are gone. all thanks to little kids and dirt bikers. i did have 2 burms but they are gone(2 pics have like a round area yuo can see by dirt bike treads) tables(one is kinda there but smaller and cut off) and all doubles are gone. good thing i didnt start my six pack(down that skinny straight away). so that area is gone im trying to find a new location where i wont get into trouble nore have dirt bikers tear it down! also you see that pic with all that pile up, before winter that wasnt there and where i took that pic was where that big tree use to lay at. it moved like 30ft and that thing is huge![/quote]

they do that here too, it sucks. the police once came and arrested everone for biking in the park, they said building jumps was just like vandalizing the pask.

Bladerboi2k4

Bladerboi2k4

My trails are gone post #10
nice trails. too bad that those fruity bastards had to ruin it for ya. :roll:

New Topics