my tire

• Discuss my tire in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; this doesnt relate much to bmx, but i thought it was funny. Me, my brother and my friend went to a park here in Taiwan to light some firecrackers off... ...
  • Tags bike shop
X

Xandrak

my tire post #1
this doesnt relate much to bmx, but i thought it was funny. Me, my brother and my friend went to a park here in Taiwan to light some firecrackers off and blow some stuff up. Before we blew up a watermelon with a firecracker. anyway, my bro grabbed a firecracker and told me to light it so he could throw it. I lit it and he threw it but not the direction he was supposed to. he (supposedly accidentally) threw it straight at my bike. I got all pissed while we waited for it to blow, but it didnt. then it started smoking and the firecracker began burning. we waited a bit andthen i ran and grabbed my bike out of the way. the firecracker had landed right under my back tire and the flame had melted it. the top was melted and all gooey. i waited for it to cool, but it was still messed up and theres no tread in that are and all these little stones are stuck to the rubber, but im still riding it because i cant get to a bike shop for 3 weeks. it sucks now, but was funny at the time!

E

evanc

my tire post #2
hahah?

I

infantry43RIDER

my tire post #3
that will teach you not to play with fire.

A

anti-flag

my tire post #4
Why cant you get to a shop for three weeks?

I

infantry43RIDER

my tire post #5
who knows...

X

Xandrak

my tire post #6
the closest shop is in a city 2hrs away and the drving age here is 18, so i have to wait until my dad gets back from the states to drive me to the shop. sucks, dont it?

I

infantry43RIDER

my tire post #7
sure does.

T

Trimix

my tire post #8
If it holds air -- ride it.

New Topics