my neon green rims: profiled vs. un-profiled

• Discuss my neon green rims: profiled vs. un-profiled in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; my bike is gray with fluro green rims. it looks really sick and stands out, both good and bad. profiled bikes are easy to find if stolen or lost... ...
the redeemer

the redeemer

my neon green rims: profiled vs. un-profiled post #1
my bike is gray with fluro green rims. it looks really sick and stands out, both good and bad.
profiled bikes are easy to find if stolen or lost. but cops also can say "oh yea, the kid with green wheels was destroying that ledge". not too hard to find me. but it works both ways. havin an all black bike means it would be harder to find if stolen, tons of people have black bikes. "it was the kid on the black bike", well theres thirty black bikes, which one.
discuss.

M

Marcus Poopy

my neon green rims: profiled vs. un-profiled post #2
lock your bike, and if the cops come when your destroying a ledge, then you better have 44/9 gearing in black so you can tear ass across the galaxy

SyndromeBmx

SyndromeBmx

my neon green rims: profiled vs. un-profiled post #3
SyndromeBmx

SyndromeBmx

my neon green rims: profiled vs. un-profiled post #4
Yo man
Yo

Open up man
What do you want man?

The cops just caught me
You let them catch you!?

I don't know how I let this happen
Were ?

The rail next door, you know? Man...
I don't know what to do Say it wasn't you

Alright... but

But the cops caught me on the ledge
say "It wasn't me"
Saw me doing a manual
say "It wasn't me"
they even saw me doing a rail
say "It wasn't me"
they even caught me on camera
say "It wasn't me"
She saw the marks on my pegs
say "It wasn't me"
Heard crashes i did
just say "It wasn't me"

they stayed until it was over

SAY IT WAS'NT YOU xD

Last edited:
J

johnny homeless

my neon green rims: profiled vs. un-profiled post #5
kinda true on both counts. although whoever nicks your bike will probably give it a ghetto primer paint job anyway so it's not as easy to recognise. that's what usually seems to happen.

abelattack

abelattack

my neon green rims: profiled vs. un-profiled post #6
get a pic of your bike up here
sounds sick

H

Hermes

my neon green rims: profiled vs. un-profiled post #7
i dont know what to say

Skizzo

Skizzo

my neon green rims: profiled vs. un-profiled post #8
yeah i hear ya on that... bikes arent allowed at our local skatepark...and my bike isnt exactly an everyday color either (see bike check if you please) and ive been kicked out once, if the same lady comes to kick me out i can get a citation for riding there...don't need that because i dont have the money hahahaa

Valvecap

Valvecap

my neon green rims: profiled vs. un-profiled post #9
Yeah, colours can be a problem. I'm planning to buy some fluorescent rims in a few months. Don't care about the problems it brings, I have a spare wheel for in the back and I can hide the rims at my friend's house

B

BustedKnuckle

my neon green rims: profiled vs. un-profiled post #10
easiest way to protect your bike is to write down the serial number. If it doesn't have a serial number, go to a hardware store and pick up a numbered punch set. Then just use the punches and a hammer to put a number on your bike. Then take pictures of said number.

That's a better way to protect whats yours.

the redeemer

the redeemer

my neon green rims: profiled vs. un-profiled post #11
easiest way to protect your bike is to write down the serial number. If it doesn't have a serial number, go to a hardware store and pick up a numbered punch set. Then just use the punches and a hammer to put a number on your bike. Then take pictures of said number.

That's a better way to protect whats yours.
good idea.

by request

only pic i have of it, notice the orange pedals too

New Topics