My mccirles don't mc

• Discuss My mccirles don't mc in the Flatlanders Country forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I've been working with them on and off and I can't seem to get the spin part down. Every once in a while things will click into place but usually they... ...
Blakc Ninja

Blakc Ninja

My mccirles don't mc post #1
I've been working with them on and off and I can't seem to get the spin part down. Every once in a while things will click into place but usually they turn into a turbined bw steam. Can someone walk me through the proper way?

Justin

Justin

My mccirles don't mc post #2
Have you ever tried adjusting air pressure? I found that air pressure affects how a trick gyrates/pivots/spins. Personally I can't do Mccircles, but I can megaspin with the best of 'em... and air pressure makes a difference.

Blakc Ninja

Blakc Ninja

My mccirles don't mc post #3
I run I've tires at about 100psi

diabeticboy

diabeticboy

My mccirles don't mc post #4
maybe you have to much then lol idk how hard are you twisting on them

Justin

Justin

My mccirles don't mc post #5
Post a video!!!!

Vic

Vic

My mccirles don't mc post #6
I heard you should stay centered over the bars, that means keep your knees near the bars. The closer to the center you are the more you'll spin. If you spread out, you'll lose the spin and it'll turn into a big circle.. which is just a backwards steam. Also, try turning your head in the direction you're spinning, your body will follow.

Blakc Ninja

Blakc Ninja

My mccirles don't mc post #7
I heard you should stay centered over the bars, that means keep your knees near the bars. The closer to the center you are the more you'll spin. If you spread out, you'll lose the spin and it'll turn into a big circle.. which is just a backwards steam. Also, try turning your head in the direction you're spinning, your body will follow.
makes a lot of sense with the knees thing. I'll give that a try and let you know.

diabeticboy

diabeticboy

My mccirles don't mc post #8
yeah it does make sense just simple physics and geometry.
i strongly advise all flatlanders to take those 2 classes though if you suck at math stay away from em physics is nothing but mathmatical word problems. but you will learn alot about momentum and all that fun stuff which is used alot in flatland

kkmk

kkmk

My mccirles don't mc post #9
All I learnt in physics is that light = light.

Blakc Ninja

Blakc Ninja

My mccirles don't mc post #10
Its been raining for the past few days so I haven't had a change to give it a go. I'll keep ya posted though!

New Topics