my hoffman EP pics

• Discuss my hoffman EP pics in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; yo.i have my EP done now so check out this other forum cos i cant be botherd to post it twice..here is a link to it :twisted... ...
  • Tags bike cranks
E

EPMD

my hoffman EP pics post #2
pretty nice, pretty nice :prost:

L

leon_luxton

my hoffman EP pics post #3
thanks dude

P

prettyKILL

my hoffman EP pics post #4
nice bike you got there! <3

R

ride888

my hoffman EP pics post #5
sweet bike. How much did you have to pay for the one?

J

jens89

my hoffman EP pics post #6
That`s a pretty good looking flatland bike

M

Mr_Shrapnel

my hoffman EP pics post #7
CRAP!!... no only joking its nice, but it does not matter what parts you have on it or what it looks like, its what you can do on it, and more importantly are you dedicated to it.

L

leon_luxton

my hoffman EP pics post #8
it cos t around £650 for it and YES i am VERY dedecated :wink:

I

infantry43RIDER

my hoffman EP pics post #9
nice bike.
i dislike the one piece cranks however.

D

Devourment 138

my hoffman EP pics post #10
infantry43RIDER said:
nice bike.
i dislike the one piece cranks however.
X2

M

Mr_Shrapnel

my hoffman EP pics post #11
well on a flatland bike 3 piece cranks are not actually all that important as the cranks are not put under too much strain. if i had a flatland bike i would possible have a one piece crank on myself, you will save money and a little bit of extra weight.

L

leon_luxton

my hoffman EP pics post #12
Mr_Shrapnel said:
well on a flatland bike 3 piece cranks are not actually all that important as the cranks are not put under too much strain. if i had a flatland bike i would possible have a one piece crank on myself, you will save money and a little bit of extra weight.
he said it ALL dudes :wink:

I

infantry43RIDER

my hoffman EP pics post #13
yea but it looks stupid.
and don't one-piece wiegh more?

L

leon_luxton

my hoffman EP pics post #14
infantry43RIDER said:
yea but it looks stupid.
and don't one-piece wiegh more?
i dont care wot it looks like..its ONLY a crank to use for NOW till i can get a 3pc..i may not get one though and no it is REALLY light and most 1pc cranks weigh less then 3pc UNLESS ya get all the upgrade parts for ya 3pc to make it real light...eg..tituim spindel and stuff

I

infantry43RIDER

my hoffman EP pics post #15
ah...well i wasn't saying you did care what it looks like...i guess you excepted to many positive comments when posting it...you did post it to get comments and opinions right? thats all im doing.
i once had a one-piece...it was a tank thing.

L

leon_luxton

my hoffman EP pics post #16
lol...i aint moaning at ya and i know its YOUR comment and the 1pc is really light so i dont really need to worry bout that till i start puttin more quality parts on

New Topics