my goose in all its glory

• Discuss my goose in all its glory in the Bike Check forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; or ugly Basically a piece of junk compared to the bikes i see on here, single cable 1 piece crank, old fashioned stem, (threaded). I really dont... ...
Superbeast

Superbeast

my goose in all its glory post #1
or ugly
Basically a piece of junk compared to the bikes i see on here, single cable 1 piece crank, old fashioned stem, (threaded).
I really dont know what type of frame it is besides mongoose

side view by the trails i goto

sexy front lmao

and the sticker
if you cant read it, it says been there crashed that, whats next
a little smeared but entirely true, ive had that thing so long and crashed it so many times on street dirt or anything (its been through 2 minor accidents with cars lol)

anyway thats it

D

danielz

my goose in all its glory post #2
ahhhhhhhhhhh, take it off of here, lol, cool bike i guess.

Superbeast

Superbeast

my goose in all its glory post #3
lol expected that comment
in the making is a legendary goose,
06 brawler, same sprocket and front wheel but thats about all thats the same

The Radness

The Radness

my goose in all its glory post #4
IF it holds up man then why the hell not. It sure aint pretty but who cares. Bikes are made to be fun. As long as you spend more time rideing then fixing then it's doing it's job.

Penn kalgh

Penn kalgh

my goose in all its glory post #5
ahhhhhhhhhhh, take it off of here, lol, cool bike i guess.
...if you weren't joking, im loading a shotgun.... it looks better than what your orange "eye candy" was....

Nice, no one needs a amazing bike to begin with, but you should start investin in a better complete, if you like mongooses, i suggest the Mongoose Expert, my friend has one and it's nice. it's £230 in uk sterling, so im guessing possibly about 300 dollars if your in the States im not to sure, im shit at conversion.

S

shreCk

my goose in all its glory post #6
You think that is bad? you had to see the Redline Triple X i had when i 1st got on this site....BLAHHHHH. i wanted to kill myself.

Superbeast

Superbeast

my goose in all its glory post #7
...if you weren't joking, im loading a shotgun.... it looks better than what your orange "eye candy" was....

Nice, no one needs a amazing bike to begin with, but you should start investin in a better complete, if you like mongooses, i suggest the Mongoose Expert, my friend has one and it's nice. it's £230 in uk sterling, so im guessing possibly about 300 dollars if your in the States im not to sure, im shit at conversion.
Im in the process of building up a mongoose brawler, its just taking a while to get parts that i want and be able to afford them at the same time.::oops:

F

FreeFall

my goose in all its glory post #8
You think that is bad? you had to see the Redline Triple X i had when i 1st got on this site....BLAHHHHH. i wanted to kill myself.
what was wrong with it? those bikes arn't that horrible....i know they're not the best but still they were made of chromolly and had a 3 peice crank......???

I

itsallinthemix

my goose in all its glory post #9
those bars are certainly interesting!!

Superbeast

Superbeast

my goose in all its glory post #10
i just looked at them an its actually the first time i ever have from the front, they are an interesting shape lol
theyr like the only ones that i have that arent bent lol

M

marks86

my goose in all its glory post #11
cool bike dude

Superbeast

Superbeast

my goose in all its glory post #12
thanks ^

kristianwagner

kristianwagner

my goose in all its glory post #13
BOTM material right there:lol:

Nah as long as youre having fun its all right..

samisawigga

samisawigga

my goose in all its glory post #14
looks used, unlike alot of bikes on here haha

sweet

matt15

matt15

my goose in all its glory post #15
Them bars are lush ! Front wheel looks really strong (Y)

S

SweetstuffHaro

my goose in all its glory post #16
dont worry how it compares to other bikes, if u like it then thats fine

Superbeast

Superbeast

my goose in all its glory post #17
well really i dont like it lol
it works right now
i have to put half of it back together each night, everything loosens no matter what i do
looks used, unlike alot of bikes on here haha
haha yea 6 years and goin strong,

Superbeast

Superbeast

my goose in all its glory post #18
an some updated pics of it
different handlebars
and brakes and sprocket

New Topics